Mags Tuesday Club-Time to throw in the towel me thinks :(

lol wobblewonder..yah mentalcase lol funny i seen that avatar here a while back and thought of you, course i didnt know that it WAS actually you!!!!:character00100:
yah everything is goin pretty good so far..ahh how did it go this mornin??Ahh well cut down a bit on the points today and hopefully you'll be able to make up for the extra ones...

go onto MSN when ye can!!

:talk017:

Wooohoo....1st weigh in and down 5lbs..im deeelighted...i know the 1st week you always lose more its still so nice to see tho!!

Mags! That is a FANTASTIC weight loss for your first week! :) Well Done you :) I've just started back tonight, so we're both weighing on Tuesdays :) Good luck for the week ahead!

DecemberBride..thanks so much :)

Thanks Feathers, awwh thats great..we can keep in touch and keep track together!!!Good luck to you as well for the coming week!!!

Thanks girls!!!Hopefully thats the start of the downfall!!!:D
Nick....yah seems to be going pretty good so far..I know there's gonna be bad days but hopefully not for a while yet lol

Mags - that is absolutely brilliant!! well done!! x

Fantastic result!!! Well done chick xx

Thanks sooo much all :) now just gotta try and start some exercising:cry:lol i dont wanna!!!but im... really gonna have to do something ...and i hate hate hattee walking..i feel so damn self conscience..dunno if that makes sense or not but its the way i feel....

morning Mags :) .... I really know what you mean about the walking, is there anywhere quiet you could walk? .. or maybe get an ipod or somthing and put your favourite music on and just walk! ... then you'll be concentrating on your music and not on whats going on around you I find this helps xxxx
Hope your doing ok :)

Pixie..yah there is actually somewhere i could walk that i suppose wouldnt be too bad,not an awful lot of cars..I think its jus the thought of it..lol im such a lazy *****!

Thanks Starlight!:)
Feel myself slipping a bit last nite and today :(have a BBQ to go to tonite as well..ahh and my wi is on tues, so dont have much recovery time...why does i be sooo silly sometimes!!!!! :confused:

At the bar b q just fill up on salad and there are quite alot of things like chicken for example that are low points. Plus if you got walking today you would have some bonus points to spend aswell :D

Well the BBQ didnt go too bad,but with the messing about in the afternoon i know i well went over my points :(( Not great at all, especially when my WI is on tuesday!!!!:break_diet::break_diet:

Thanks nick, fraid i was so good yestuday either :( dunno what's come over me i know ill be well pissed off with myself come tues...but trying more today!!Its trying to feckin write everything down!!!i never remember too lol ...
how are you getting on hun?

Back