Mags Tuesday Club-Time to throw in the towel me thinks :(

Best of luck chick xxx

How is your week going Mags :)

Well ..blah..thats all i can say lol...went to WI last nite put 2 pounds up...:cry:...then went to do a bit of shopping and lost the vouchers i had for dunnes.. .:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
So that summed up the start of my week!!!
Hope everyone is getting on ok.................

Oh no, the sort of week where good luck is only losing £5 instead of £10. I had one of those a couple of weeks ago. Hope yours gets better.

Sharon

Awww hun! .... i hate days like those! everything is just against you! ..
Hope youve got off to a good start this week!..... onwards and downwards hun I weigh in on a tuesday to and had a real bad day yesterday ... Heres to our next w.i xxx

Im a tuesday girly too! We should start a tuesday gang :grouphugg:and keep an eye on each other!! And every time someone is having a bad day :badmood:or being bold we can do this :whoopass:! LMAO!! Can you imagine! Our arses would be red raw!!

Thanks sooo much girlys!!!Well having a pretty good day today..not that ive done anything being totally lazy but i havent eaten!!!Even managed to stay away from the 3 pizza's, doritos,coke n chips that my daughter and her friends had at the sleep over last nite!!! :) just had aHUGE big salad..well lettuce tomatoes n tuna..and feelin pretty damn good :D

Ohh tuesday club sounds like fun!!lol....hope yahs are all getting on ok!!!!!Feel free to come on here n ***** away wit me lol ....

Hi Mags! Glad to here your feeling better today! and well done for resisting the food!

I went shopping last night and stocked up on lots of "skinny treats":giggle:. I got jelly, snack a jacks, popcorn, light rich tea biscuits and those fab choc muffin desserts from M&S. Now I promise :drool: I wont have them all in the one go! But theyre handy to have there.

Im having a bit of a fat day today. I wore something to work that I havent worn in ages and now I remember why! It makes my boobs look huge!!

Awwh thanks so much Lucylou...i got a few snacks there myself the other day..the ww carrot cake and the lemon one and the velvet crunch crisps...they're so yummy!!!im a bit of a crisps girl so nice to have those!!Is popcorn ok to have??i lovve popcorn..., how many points are in those snak a jacks?i got those the other day and were pretty good. but when i worked them out i thought they were high??hopefulyl i just worked them out wrong..its been known to happen!!!:D ahh hate that when ye wear something n ye feel like that...im at home most of the time so i just slob around, prolly isnt helping but figure no point in puttin on nice clothes to sit around the house!!

Awwwh Paula ye poor thing..gotta hate that work thing!!!!lol..ohh wheres a lottery win when ye need it!!

Well hows the Tuesday club getting on ??I have to say im feeling goooood ...its a good feelin!! LOL

Wannabe10...ahh hopefully you'll be ok!!!!post back later lemme know how ye got on!!!

Well good luck to all the tuesday girlys!!!!
*and everyone else too of course* :D

Em... :wave_cry:

I'm a Wednesday girl.. can I still be in your gang?!!:cool:

DREADING weigh-in tomorrow - as ya know I've been brutal this week, the scales isn't looking too bad though - it hasn't moved:confused: Hopefully any exercise I've been doing will cancel out my pig out!!

Very best of luck today chick, am hoping you've kicked those lousy pounds to the curb - rotten good for nothings!!:D

xx

And best of luck today pixiepirates, lucylou and wannabe10!!! And anyone else that weighs in today!!!!!!!!!

Noooo wobblewonder....this is a TUESSSDAYYY club...LOL:p but i suppose we'll let yah in!!!!
Ahh hopefully you'll recover a bit more b4 tomorow and u'll do ok!Even if ya stay the same its better then UP!!!!

Morning the terrible tuesdays ! Am dreading w.i tonight! Ive been so bad and im another one praying for a sts this week! I cant expect anything else!

Good Luck all xx

Back