Mainly red - a few odd green days!

just another thought - there is nothing on there particularly SW friendly unless I start mincing about with it. I can still use my normal hotel resturant although I can't stay there - I just need to drive 5 miles. I might do that!! :D

Aye I noticed there wasn't much that was SW friendly. Was gonna suggest travelling back to your usual haunt, but thought you might still be getting lost! :8855: No, seriously, I didn't know if you were near enough :D

That sounds a much easier plan Vicky. NOBODY should have to be faced with THAT menu!! :8855:

Cheaper too - where I'm staying now a get a LUSH carvery and a re-fillable pepsi max for £8.04. I think I'll just drive back there for my evening meals, even counting the fuel in my car it's still cheaper!

Yes, the other menu was a tad pricey wasn't it? :rolleyes: £8.04 is a fantastic price for a lush carvery darn sarf. :D

yey - like button is suddenly back!!

I may well get lost!! But I'm trying to convince myself that I need to keep getting around Reading so I can learn it better. Gonna be here for a while I think as I just can't seem to get a job locally

That's the only way to learn really Vicky.....unfortunately. I used to hate driving round Reading......far too much one way milarky for me! lol Took me yonks to get used to it :D

Just keep looking, summat will come along eventually. In the meantime at least you still have a job............no cooking and no washing up! :giggle:

True - no cook and no washing up!!

Minky - you don't have steaks??? Eeeeakkkk!!!

it seems likle so long ago - but only two weeks - when I was living at home during the week other half and I where eating a steak once a week, Either Gammon or Beef steak. We Luuurrrrve them served with a massive salad, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes!

True - no cook and no washing up!!

Minky - you don't have steaks??? Eeeeakkkk!!!

it seems likle so long ago - but only two weeks - when I was living at home during the week other half and I where eating a steak once a week, Either Gammon or Beef steak. We Luuurrrrve them served with a massive salad, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes!

My man is an odd ball. He doesn't really like meat that much - says it doesn't taste of much and does nothing for him! He would rather eat vegetables that taste of stuff. Wierdo.

I can't tell you the last time I had steak, probably over a year ago when I went to the Harvester with a friend and had steak and jacket potato. Can't beat a nice rare steak with loads of mushrooms. Sob!

Have one for me! xx

:bliss::bliss: Nearly time to skidaddle home for the weekend with your man! :bliss::bliss: :lilkiss::candledinner::banana dancer::banana dancer:

vickidyers said:
Hi Minky!! Hows you? x

I have just got back from the gym now - I don't like going, but it's great when your stuck in a hotel - it passes the time! I'm beginning to see the results now - I'm getting fitter. I aim to run the work fun run the year of 6.7miles.

All good here ta, just waiting for my curry to hurry up and cook :D
Does the gym get busy in the hotel? I think that's probably the only time I would use one tbh, in a hotel where I'm not going to see anyone I know! Do they have a swimming pool too? When I was younger I moved to Northampton for a job and for the first 6 months I lived in a hotel, saw the gym.... Saw the bar.... Guess which won?! Xxx

lol - I'm hoping the gym keeps me out of the bar! I'm going back to my normal hotel next week - no gym, but I have only just realised there is a swimming pool about 50metres down the road - I didn't even notice it there before (well.... it was dark when I got back each night!).
Going to swim myself fit for a half marathon!!!

I'm hoping the gym keeps me out of the bar!

:flirt2: I see :D lol

Nearly weekend Vicki :woohoo::party0011::banana dancer::wee: back home for a weekend of :lilkiss::0chacha::candledinner: and maybe a little bit of :whistle: and :party0049: lol

Forgive my immaturity :D I'm suffering from a random attack of Fridayitus :D

Have a fab weekend Vicki xx

Corkscrew said:
:flirt2: I see :D lol

Nearly weekend Vicki :woohoo::party0011::banana dancer::wee: back home for a weekend of :lilkiss::0chacha::candledinner: and maybe a little bit of :whistle: and :party0049: lol

Forgive my immaturity :D I'm suffering from a random attack of Fridayitus :D

Have a fab weekend Vicki xx

I think I need to catch some of that Fridayitus :( what a dull as dishwater day! Xx

Corkscrew said:
:eek::eek: But it's Friday Minky! How can you say that?? Tis the best day of the working week :eek: I mean.......it's NOT Monday! :D lol

I just haven't got that Friday feeling today :( it's more a gimme-all-the-food-so-I-can-eat-it feeling and that's why I'm feeling a bit bleugh I guess. Damn it! Xx

Back