Mainly red - a few odd green days!

Thanks Minky! living off carverys now - going to plum for the roast beef tomorrow. I will plan ahead this time so the yorkshire pud doesn't put me over my syns!

Breakfast
2 x slice nimble = HEXB
bacon - all fat removed = 0
small fruit salad = 0
light smidge of spread = 2

lunch
ham = 0
cheese = HEXA
panini = 10.5 :mad: yeah I know ...same mistake as yesterday but I'm freeeeeeeeezing cold and just needed something toasted to warm me up and the canteen was out of everything else :mad:

dinner
roast beef = 0
carrots = 0
cauliflower = 0
onion = 0

Total = 12.5

Last edited:
vickidyers said:
Breakfast
2 x slice nimble = HEXB
small fruit salad = 0

lunch
ham = 0
cheese = HEXA
panini = 10.5 :mad: yeah I know ...same mistake as yesterday but I'm freeeeeeeeezing cold and just needed something toasted to warm me up and the canteen was out of everything else :mad:

dinner

Total =

At least it was in something yummy? :) xx

Sent by my dainty non pudgy fingers

Breakfast
2 x slice nimble = HEXB
small fruit salad = 0

lunch
ham = 0
cheese = HEXA

dinner
roast beef = 0
carrots = 0
cauliflower = 0
onion = 0

Total = 12.5

You're within your syns so don't worry about it :) It can't be easy being away from home :( Very tricky I would imagine!

Anyway........

betty.gif

Have a good one! xxx

:peep::peep::peep:

OMG you haven't eaten in the past 3 days? :( lol

That's no way to save syns! :giggle:

Did you get into work ok yesterday?

I was so pleased to be home I kinda forgot the diary!! I've got a bit slack this week as I'm living off a carvery every day during the week and I pre-order my breakfast everyday - it's always the same. bacon (all fat removed and yep they really do that for me in the hotel - how nice!) scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes and 1 slice wholemeal toast.

vickidyers said:
I was so pleased to be home I kinda forgot the diary!! I've got a bit slack this week as I'm living off a carvery every day during the week and I pre-order my breakfast everyday - it's always the same. bacon (all fat removed and yep they really do that for me in the hotel - how nice!) scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes and 1 slice wholemeal toast.

And what about the panini lunches?! Lol. Glad all is ok with you and thank the lord for carvery!! keep up the good work xx

Minks ;)

And what about the panini lunches?! Lol. Glad all is ok with you and thank the lord for carvery!! keep up the good work xx

Minks ;)

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice the 'forgotten' panini lunches Minky ;) lol

ssshhhhhh don't mention the panini's!!! I have just learn't to stay away from the resturant at work now as they were just toooooo lush!

I have packed the frodge out with mullerlights and laughing cow triangles and stocked my drawer with Pogen krisprolls

You have a frodge in your room?? You lucky thing! How posh is that eh?! :giggle:

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice the 'forgotten' panini lunches Minky ;) lol

You have a frodge in your room?? You lucky thing! How posh is that eh?! :giggle:

Lol - The place where I have been staying is anything but posh!! The 'frodge' is at work and keeps me away from the panini's!

Just been told that my normal hotel is not available next week - so I'm being moved into a Best Western Hotel. It's got a gym - so super pleased with that!! :D But not sure if they do a carvery :confused:

Lol - The place where I have been staying is anything but posh!! The 'frodge' is at work and keeps me away from the panini's!

Just been told that my normal hotel is not available next week - so I'm being moved into a Best Western Hotel. It's got a gym - so super pleased with that!! :D But not sure if they do a carvery :confused:

Oh wowser! A gym :D That's fabuloso!

Can you google Best Western to see what the menu is like? Hopefully you will find something suitable :) It would take every ounce of willpower I possess to resist some of the yummy stuff on offer when away from home :rolleyes: Good luck!

Good job you've got the frodge stocked up!

Just googled and it looks like they only do caveries over the weekend :(

Mind I only looked at the one on Bath Road....

There's a few Best Westerns around that area, and it looks like they have different menus. :confused:

Some of them have downloadable menus Vicki :)

Grills:
Rib-eye Steak 10oz (280g) £19.95
Sirloin Steak 8oz (225g) £19.95
Rump Steak 8oz (225g) £16.95
Mixed grill – rump steak, gammon,
two lamb chops and traditional
sausage with sautéed mushrooms,
fried egg and skinny fries £18.45
Add two skewers of grilled

tiger prawns to your steak
£4.95

Chargrilled Cajun or plain grilled
chicken breast £13.95
Green peppercorn sauce

£2.75

Béarnaise sauce

£2.75
Garlic butter £1.25
Salads, pasta and risotto

Caesar salad – crisp romaine lettuce,
crunchy garlic croutons, shaved
Parmesan and Caesar dressing £9.95
With a hot grilled chicken breast

£12.95

With a hot grilled salmon fillet

£13.95

Watermelon, strawberries, feta cheese,
cucumber, baby spinach leaves and
watercress with raspberry vinaigrette £10.95
Linguini with tiger prawns, spring
onions, chilli, garlic, coriander, virgin
olive oil and rocket £14.95
Linguini with roast Mediterranean
vegetables, tomato and basil sauce,
virgin olive oil and shaved Parmesan £10.95

£13.95

Asparagus, pea and rocket risotto
with shaved Parmesan £11.95

£14.95

Mains
Our best seller, a generous portion
of hand battered fish with chips,
peas and tartare sauce £12.95
Thai green chicken curry, flavoured
with lemon grass, chilli and
coriander served with sticky rice £12.95
Baked salmon fillet, crushed olive oil
and cracked black pepper potatoes
with wilted spinach, roast cherry
tomatoes and a thyme and tomato oil
dressing £15.45
Roast rump of lamb, dauphinoise
potatoes, Chantenay carrots, fine
green beans with a red wine and
rosemary sauce £17.45
Sautéed chicken breast with
tarragon, crème fraîche, rice
timbale and fine green beans £13.95
Tiger prawns pan fried in garlic
and parsley butter with skinny

fries and dressed leaves £14.95

Copied and pasted from thier online menu - good plan Corky I can plan in advance now!

Back