Mainly red - a few odd green days!

I just haven't got that Friday feeling today :( it's more a gimme-all-the-food-so-I-can-eat-it feeling and that's why I'm feeling a bit bleugh I guess. Damn it! Xx

Don't ya just hate days like that! :( I had the munchies the other day - nearly drove me nuts........well more nuts than I am already :D x

It's my bluuurrchhhhh day today. Mondays are dishwater day for me - up ealry long travel, work all day, first night in the hotel again. I'll be fine tomorrow!!

Yey back to my carverys again today - yum turkey dinner this eve

Mondays suck balls.

I hate them. Never get used to them even though I know, they happen every week. Damn them!
But at least it is done and dusted and you can be back to normal tomorrow.... WTH is normal btw? :D Enjoy your carvery munching sweetie! Xxx

Hopefully it's just the travelling and staying in hotels and not that she's gone off us.... We're nice girls really :D xx

We are! :D

I've lost track of time, but it shouldn'nt be long before she's done with the travelling now, or maybe it is over! lol Maybe Vicki is busy with her new job??

Ooooo and she might be busy with wedding plans :eek:

I'm sure she will still be on the wagon though :D

Either way, I think she should bring her booty back here! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI :candle1:

AND......

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!

Wishing you both all the very best for today and always xxx

:bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes:
:character00250:

Is it her bday? I thought Vix wast getting married till May?! Or am I just really dense? Ha ha!

If I'm wrong then

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WEDDING DAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
Have a fabulous one and hope to see you back here soon! Xxx

I wouldn't call you dense, but it is her birthday :D I remember her saying she was getting married on her birthday :)

She's somewhere warmer than us right now that's for sure! lol

Minky/Corky....

I am a big hard cow and the last time I cried was when my grandfather passed away when I was 15... until tonight! Having read your messages above I sobbed like a big girls blouse in my hotel room now in Crewe (yep - still on the move)

Cutting a very long story short yes - I got married on my birthday Friday the 13th of April and wore a size 16 dress, which for me was absolutely fantastic as I was originally a size 24.

I have put on a bit since then, but managed to pluck up the courage to come back on here.. GENUINALLY the HARDEST thing I have ever done!! Size 18 now

So I've done the hard work already... here goes the last big push to get to a healthy SIZE note the word size and not weight as I have come to the conclusion BMI charts are not suitable. What weight should a 6'1" girl with a very heavy build be??- thats not an excuse - I am an engineer and drummer with a high muscle mass (albiet covered in a layer of fat!!!).

I now refuse to weigh myself and shall concentrate on getting fit. I have a ski trip in December and I want my fitness levels so that I can ski like I used to and not wheeze and cough!!

Vicky!! Welcome back m'lady! how the devil is married life treating you??
So glad to hear you are ok and that you haven't completely abandoned us. Missed you man!
Hope you are going to pop in from time to time and that you have sunshine where ever you are in the country this week :)
Great to see you back :) (you big soppy moo!!) xx

Hi Vicky

Congrats on the wedding, I'm sure you're settled into married life now - we recently celebrated 20 years - eeek I feel old now.

Glad to see you back. :) Been away myself recently too - it is hard coming back but so worth it for the support here.

:wavey: to Minky too

xx

Back