Maintained last 2 WIs :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Clareel, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I've been 100% on the plan for the past 6 weeks and had been doing quite well but these past 2 weeks I've STS.

I know the plan well and am following it correctly, I weigh all my HEX and syns and don't eat enormous portions. First week of maintaining I did all green, this week mostly EE but with 1 red and 1 green day.

I know it's not the end of the world but would really like any advice on how to get going again.

I've tried changing up my HEX but that hasn't helped.

I started running 3 weeks ago also, my consultant thinks its that but IDK after 2 weeks STS :(

Thanks guys.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had the same problem with exercising i had a sts and a gain and then 3rd week of the exercise regime i lost 3lb so persevere with it i know how frustrating it is.....youll be losing inches but it just takes a while to show on the scales unfortunately.

Good luck x

4. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Hi Clareel

This happened to me too - 3 - 4 weeks off STS! I know how you feel. Then suddenly I had half off and then another 2.5 off. Stay with it, it will happen. Lots of people on here say to change things around a little, try different days, different foods - seems like good advice to me.
    Stick with it, I am sure it will fall off again - and look at all your non scale victories!
    Tx

5. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    a lady at my club was half a pound away from 3 stone and then the last two weeks she has put on weight and she is been 100%. the only difference is that she has been cycling a lot.

6. wenchie

wenchie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(33.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    After I started exercising I had a couple of weeks at 1/2lb loss (and I'm pretty sure one of those weeks was just because I had my hair cut!) - the third week I upped my water intake a LOT and it seemed to make all the difference (when you're building muscle you're far more prone to water retention and drinking more water helps reduce that).

I also started with hot water and lemon juice in the morning, which I've grown to really like, which is supposed to be good for that sort of thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.