Maintaing points....???

stacey1985

Bring it on...
Just out of curiosity...what is your daily and weekly allowance when you get to goal. I know dailies are worked out on your stats but say I was on 26 pp would I get any extra allowance and does it still stay at 49 weeklies??

I'm not 100% but I saw somewhere on here I think it's 90weeklies but as said not sure on that :) x

Ohh and I think that's for the simply filling plan not sure how pro points plan works them out?

Oooooohhhh, now your asking! Still got 43lbs to go bug it's coming off really quick. How about you?

I'm trying the day on simply filling today, just to see if it impacts my weigh in in anyway?

Started at 12 stone 13 (181lbs) and last wi I weighed 11 stone 8.5lbs (162.5lbs) but Iv had mouth trouble for few days and couldn't eat so at home I'm now 159lbs like 11 stone 5lbs! So hopefully I can maintain that weight now till wi in Tuesday night! Ww goal is 144lbs or 10 stone 4lbs so almost in the last stone bracket :)

The last stone they say is the hardest so not looking forward to that as it will be oh so near to goal but so far away still :(

My first week simply filling I only had a few days on plan as it was round Halloween and I had a bottle of wine and chippy chips that weeks and still lost 3lbs! I was amazed ha. I find I don't want to snack when on simply filling as I only ave the 49 weeklies and I like the use them on food like my quorn sausages, semi skimmed milk and flavoured yoghurts etc rather than chocolate. Like on pro points i always used them up on crisps etc and I feel much healthier when on simply filling!

Def give it a go and hopefully you like it :)
X

Back