Maintaining do I have to go through all the steps??

Naturally_Stush

Hey everyone,
I currently weigh 13stone 6.8pounds.
My initial target was 12stne 7 lbs but after deliberation I have decided I would like to be 11 stone 7lbs/ 11 stone. Now my problem is I have to have a plan. My initial pplan was to get to 12'7 and go onto Diet Chef. looking at that now I am thinking that this may be a huge leap? Just wanted some advice.... Do I go thought all the steps? and can i start doing that at 12'7 to reach my final goal? Or do you not lose much weight going up the steps???

Hiya

Losing weight while doing the steps varies per person. It is however very important to do the steps (all of them) up so you refill your glycogen and get your body used to more calories again. Your body will have been on 450-500kcal a day, it really needs the time. :)

Can't help with the other questions really but had to stress the importance of moving up in the steps.

Good luck!

x

thanks for this post, i think this is where i went wrong when i was last on CD 2 years ago, went from SS to eating normal again and suffered the consequences, with really bad hear burn and digestion problems. i wont be making that mistake this time. i go on holiday to Florida in Oct and although i wont have reached my goal by then, I'm going to work my way up the steps in the weeks leading up to my holiday. I'm planning to spend 2 weeks on each step.

Back