1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Maintaining HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by gemma9185, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. gemma9185

gemma9185 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World.
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted a bit of advice really. I hit my target a few months back (20lb loss) and then lost another 10lbs or so (still within healthy range weight BMI!). I hadn't noticed until I re-did my weigh in diary that I have actually maintained for the last 2 months, overall. I kept losing 2lb, gaining 3lb, losing 1lb etc! I have had loads of social events and a 2 wk hol during last few months so I wasn't aiming to lose more, maintaining was fine.

I'm not too bothered as I am happy at 10st, 1lb ish, but with Xmas coming up I want to shed just a few more! Any tips? Should a drop one of my healthy A's a day? I do green days only so do eat a lot of carbs and quorn!

Also has anyone got any general advice about maintaining weight loss for future? I only use this forum don't do classes etc!

Gemma. :confused::confused::confused:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.