Maintaining with JUDDD?

Hiya laura - good luck juddding!
We r a little similar - i started at 15stone 6lbs at the end of april and now im 12st 3or4 (lost most of my weight to cd)
Im 24 (almost!!) and have 2 young boys.
Have been judding for almost 2 weeks - have second weigh in on thur, lost a pound last week after coming off cd!

Good luck!!
L x

littlemumma said:
Hiya laura - good luck juddding!
We r a little similar - i started at 15stone 6lbs at the end of april and now im 12st 3or4 (lost most of my weight to cd)
Im 24 (almost!!) and have 2 young boys.
Have been judding for almost 2 weeks - have second weigh in on thur, lost a pound last week after coming off cd!

Good luck!!
L x

Hello diet twin :D
Aww 2 boys? How old are they? Bet they keep you nice and busy!
Well done on your first week loss, not gaining after a vlcd is always fab! Good luck for thurs hun, will keep an eye out for your results! X

Eldest is 2 and a bit, baby is 6months yes keep me on my toes!!!
My thoughts exactly i was fully prepared for a gain - so fingers crossed this works as i dont know if i can face ever returning to cd lol!!! X

Oh I'd love another little one...must work on that :D
Does your 2 year old act like a teenager?! Mine does, she's a nightmare, but absolutely hilarious with it.

I'd be over the moon with a lb or 2 a week if I get to eat (and drink!) all this lovely stuff.

I've also told myself that if for whatever horrible reason this diet doesn't agree with me and I gain a few lbs at least I've been able to have all the stuff I've been craving for months!

But that won't happen! Fingers crossed for losses all round!! :) X

Yeah I have everything crossed xxxx I'm stuffed tonight Dnt see how I can be loosing!!

MissieCB said:
Yeah I have everything crossed xxxx I'm stuffed tonight Dnt see how I can be loosing!!

That's exactly what I'm sat here thinking! I've had to undo the top button on my jeans! Eek. I'm not gonna go near the scales tomorrow though...I keep telling myself it's all about the magic down days! It will work...it will...IT WILL :D x

LauraLooLa said:
That's exactly what I'm sat here thinking! I've had to undo the top button on my jeans! Eek. I'm not gonna go near the scales tomorrow though...I keep telling myself it's all about the magic down days! It will work...it will...IT WILL :D x

LOL at jeans and yes, MAGIC down days :D

Keep the faith!

P x

Oh I'm keeping it! :D

Well last night after my Up i was 12st 6.5 , ive gone down to 12st 3.5 over night 3lb loss over night after eating crap?! Weird!!
Anyone else on a DDtoday? :( x

yeah im on one and im starving :( just had two coffees !

facing my DD arse on loool

littlemumma said:
Well last night after my Up i was 12st 6.5 , ive gone down to 12st 3.5 over night 3lb loss over night after eating crap?! Weird!!

Yep DD for me today too :)

DD for me too - I have to say I don't find DD hard....is that weird?? Just having hot water & lemon to wake me up.

Yep DD for me today too, first one on JUDDD however I have just come over from S&S so I'm expecting a little gain this week and maybe next good luck with your dd huni x

Oh god theres loads of goin hungry today huh?!?!!!!!! :) we can do this!! Im holding out til lunch where im gonna have half a turkey bacon sarnie with tomato ( about 150cals ) yum!

Down day...frown day! :D

Although my gorgeous daughter has knocked a couple of hours off mine by only getting up half an hour ago. Awesome!

Plan is to hold out as long as possible then see what I fancy. Need to save something for this evening because I was staaaaarving the other night! X

littlemumma said:

How have you managed that?! Surely that means you're on for a decent loss, that'd be fab. No scales for me, not after what I ate yesterday! X

littlemumma said:
Oh god theres loads of goin hungry today huh?!?!!!!!! :) we can do this!! Im holding out til lunch where im gonna have half a turkey bacon sarnie with tomato ( about 150cals ) yum!

I'm holding out too at the moment... Been for a run first thing and already drank a litre of water so not feeling hungry at all so far today :)

Back