Maintaining with JUDDD?

Iv gotta b honest i think thats 1/2 the reason y im still with my o.h, the thought of my babies leavin me all alone at the wkends. Id hate it. But u knew u had to do what was right - extremely hard decision to make im sure.
Well sweet, 10st is awesome! Im fluctuating between 10st 4 and 10st 7 at mo, so happy enough i think.

It's been a while but my head finally seems to be back in the maintaining/dieting game. The last couple of months have been odd to say the least. Weight was so far down on my list of priorities but now things are settling down into a new routine I find myself thinking about calories and goals and all those sorts of things again.
My eating (and boozing) have been all over the place but I seem to be maintaining, I fluctuate between 10st 2 and 10st 6. Not bad. All of my new summer clothes are a size 10 and I'm quite happy with how I look. I *think* though that I really want to push for the 9s. Even if it's 9st 13. I just want to see it so I know if it really is the holy grail or not.
I don't really expect anyone to still be subscribed or interested in my rambling a but it helps for me to write stuff down and be accountable, I enjoy updating my stats alright?! ?
So I'm back, single (not ready to mingle...although there have been a few dates...) with a renewed enthusiasm. Here we go again.

Back