Maintaining with JUDDD?

Paulinegin said:
Still beautiful, Laura and you're making positive changes so it's all good, me darlin' :D

P x

Awww thank you, you're so lovely. On the one hand I'm really proud of what I've achieved so far, on the other I'm absolutely mortified and a bit in shock! I genuinely didn't realise I looked like that! Why did no one tell me?? (Obviously it's everyone else's fault!) X

Thank you. Funny things is I remember thinking I looked nice...especially in the red dress. Oh dear! :D X

Laura, you looked lovely in the red dress...I wish i could wear a dress, havent worn for years!! Believe me if they are your before pics they are a darn sight better than mine!! x

jacci48 said:
Laura, you looked lovely in the red dress...I wish i could wear a dress, havent worn for years!! Believe me if they are your before pics they are a darn sight better than mine!! x

Thank you. You're so lovely :)

So, weighed in today at 11st 2. Getting there!
Slightly premature but treated myself to some new knee high boots...with zips...as my 4 stone off treat. With zips. Zips!! :D
X

LauraLooLa said:
So, weighed in today at 11st 2. Getting there!
Slightly premature but treated myself to some new knee high boots...with zips...as my 4 stone off treat. With zips. Zips!! :D
X

That's a brilliant NSV :) Knee high boots are the bane of my life - so difficult to find ones that fit well :) x

yoga84 said:
That's a brilliant NSV :) Knee high boots are the bane of my life - so difficult to find ones that fit well :) x

It was so much fun trying them on, I'm so glad I braved it. I must have tried about 6 different pairs...just because I could :D X

This losing weight business is a funny one. At the minute I'm feeling really good about myself. The fact that somehow I've managed to lose 4 stone and I'm almost in the 10s makes me smile.

However, I'm still 'overweight' and I see other people on here despairing over being a similar, if not lighter, weight than me. For some my goal weight is their start weight! It does, occasionally, make me want to keep going, try for the 9s. Oh I don't know! :D

Then on the other hand there are people desperate to see 12 something or 13 something on the scales and I remember that feeling well and being so happy when I got there. It's all a bit of a head fluff really isn't it?! :D

I suppose what my waffle is getting at is that it's all relative. And I should just be proud of what I've achieved and concentrate on how I'm feeling...which at the mo is pretty darn good! Ha. X

9 stone..... I'll never be safely in the single figures as 9'13 puts me at a BMI of 20. Its amazing how a bit of height can make the difference as to what your healthy weight is!

Just goes to show how everyone has different goals, but with a bit of support and hard work we'll all get there sooner or later x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know exactly what you mean. I thought id never get past the 13s. Then never the 12s. Then stayed in the 11s for months. Now tomorrow ill hopefully be in the 10s...and im starting to think about them 9s haha. Never thought of them before in my life!

You've done amazing hunny :)

We always want more more more, you've done amazing and will get there if you want to loose more

Xxx

fizzyfluff said:
Our stats are so similar, only you're near the end and I've only started!

17 lost : 50 to goal

Ha, yeah we are, you'll be there before you know it :)

hannata said:
9 stone..... I'll never be safely in the single figures as 9'13 puts me at a BMI of 20. Its amazing how a bit of height can make the difference as to what your healthy weight is!

Just goes to show how everyone has different goals, but with a bit of support and hard work we'll all get there sooner or later x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Deffo. I'm pretty sure I'm just short for my weight and not heavy for my height :D

Bostik said:
I know exactly what you mean. I thought id never get past the 13s. Then never the 12s. Then stayed in the 11s for months. Now tomorrow ill hopefully be in the 10s...and im starting to think about them 9s haha. Never thought of them before in my life!

You did it, you did it...now for the 9s! :D

RebekahR said:
You've done amazing hunny :)

We always want more more more, you've done amazing and will get there if you want to loose more

Xxx

Thank you. I've just seen your news! So so pleased for you! X x

Bang on 11st this morning. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Cue obsessive weighing to see the 10s!
So that's 4stone off, 56lbs, 4lbs to goal. Madness! X

Back