Maintaining with JUDDD?

TaraTeal said:
Great progress Laura, how long did you stay on slim and save for? How much have you lost through cal counting alone? x

Hi, thanks, erm, I was only on s&s for 5 weeks, lost about 18lbs and the rest (about 38lbs if my maths is correct?) has been from a mix of CC and more recently JUDDD. 4lbs to go til my goal of 60lbs gone...although I'm already thinking about 70...ha :D

You've done so well, I lost 48lbs on s&s this year, but piled most back on after my wedding! Can't believe how quickly it's flown on again tbh.

I am hoping to lose 60lbs by next june for when we go away on holiday, I got stuck in a diet rutt and thought I could only lose weight by massive restrictions like a vlcd but you and others are proof that simple stuff works too, I also think this way is better for being able to keep it off too!

Thanks. VLCDs are excellent for what they do and the boost s&s gave me when I was starting to get disheartened was fab, but they're not for me long term. Especially with where I'm at now, it's nice to be able to eat (and to not be scared of food!) and then reign it in the next day and know that I'm still going in the right direction.
You've got more than enough time to lose your 60lb by June going at a nice steady rate. You'll do fab. X

Just saying Hi:D I'm ploughing through diaries for inspiration and yours certainly has that! Can't believe those big pics are the same girl... You've done amazingly well... Congratulations xx

namaste said:
Just saying Hi:D I'm ploughing through diaries for inspiration and yours certainly has that! Can't believe those big pics are the same girl... You've done amazingly well... Congratulations xx

Awww thank you! Getting there :)

Still 11st! So annoying. Maybe my scales don't go below 11??!
If I don't see 10 something soon I'm going to have a paddy! X

I was gettin so frustrated too argh, knew I had to go back on plan!!

Sure the scales will budge for you hun, your lookin fantastic

Xxx

Still bang on. It's deffo the scales :D X

Scrap that ^^^^^^
I've spent the last 10 mis trying to add a pic but it's not happening. Woop!!!

10st 13!!! Must have been wearing heavy pants :D

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121031_100247.png
    ForumRunner_20121031_100247.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 59
Erm, ok, there's a pic now! Ha.

My little girl thinks she loves Halloween, she's not quite 3, I don't know if the dangling skeleton is going to be a step too far for her. Eek!

Yipeeeeee skinny mommy xxxx

Happy Halloween!

ForumRunner_20121031_185433.png

Gah these sweets need to be gone! Although with the way I'm getting through them they soon will be :D

Does anyone else feel like every time they log on to MiniMins someone else is describing their gallstone hell??

Well...you can add me to the list!

Misdiagnosed IBS a few months ago has turned out to be gallstones. Had a hospital stay last month and an ultrasound last week, meeting the consultant next Monday, then as my doctor put it this afternoon me and my gall bladder 'will be parting ways shortly'. Hopefully before Xmas. Cannot wait for it all to be over! I've never known pain like it. Horrible few months, but hopefully getting somewhere now. X

Struggling big time at the mo. My willpower has left the building. Calorie counting more than anything, managed to keep myself in check yesterday. Just today and tomorrow then out on Saturday, I also plan on weighing in on Saturday morning. Might not though. Don't want it ruining my weekend!

On the plus side my waist this morning was 27", I started at 39"! Hips now 37" down from 49". X

halfangelhalftart said:
Wow weeee. That's impressive stats. Skinny minnie

Thank you! :D Just been having a nosy at all the running you're doing, very impressive! X

10st 12 this morning. Oooosh.

Back