Maintaining with JUDDD?

Oh oh oh NSV, a little Xmas miracle while shopping with my Mum on Monday...SIZE 10 SKINNY JEANS FOR XMAS!! (yes I did just shout that :D ) size 10 jumper and top as well. X

Grrrrrrrrr. Feel like screaming! Things are just a bit poo at the mo and silly little things are winding me up!
Little one has the lurg and I think I'm getting it too :( also just checked my bank balance (dangerous this time of year) and my £20 phone bill was £60! As soon as I saw it I knew why, my friend lives in Jersey, we normally email, god knows why we've been texting, I didn't even think about Jersey not being included in my tariff! As I said, Grrrrr. Such a waste, I see that money as an extra Xmas pressie for my little girl or a night out. Hmph. Can't do anything about it now I suppose. X

Derbynanny said:
oops reread it is the 21st, how long are you in hospital for ?

Hopefully just for the night then I'll have a couple of days at home, then going to my brothers in York 24th-27th. I've well n truly got out of the washing up (well, loading the dishwasher) this year :D
I was gutted about the date but everyone is being so lovely and offering to wait on me so that should be fun. Sad I won't be able to go out and play on my little girls scooter though! X

maccalenny said:
What a horrible few days. Well done for keeping on track at all!

Thanks, the beauty of JUDDDing means all is not lost if you have an extra day of indulgence.
Taking my little girl to see Santa later, if that doesn't cheer me up nothing will :D might see if I can have a photo too! X

The scales are stuck and it's doing my head in. Can't help but be jealous of the amazing results some people get on JUDDD. Hmph. Think I'll stick with it til after Xmas then maybe have a rethink. I only want to lose half a stone really, I think maybe diet fatigue is setting in, it seems so hard at the minute. Coming up to 9 months of solid dieting. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy I've done it and with what I've achieved but I'm booooored :D

Ok I'm out of my funk, my coffee just smiled at me

ForumRunner_20121216_091612.png

Simple things :D

I wish I was that talented, it was just magic! :D

Argh! Just come out for a walk so that I would a. Not eat and b. Stop buying stuff. Luckily I have no food with me but still found time to bid for (and win) a dress on ebay. Oops!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121216_143104.png
    ForumRunner_20121216_143104.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 52
DD over (pretty much, couple of episodes of Dexter then bed), had to purchase 3 new dresses and a pair of killer heels that I have no idea how I'm going to walk in to get me through it though :D not sure I can afford to do that every other day! X

I guess that's the disadvantage of getting near your goal.....no money as you've spent it all on clothes! That's a disadvantage I could put up with.

You've done so well and lost so much, it's natural to get a bit sick of dieting after so long! But imagine yourself this time last year....bet you never imagined you could do what you've done. And you've had a really hard week, with your op coming up. With so much else happening it is hard to stay positive then the scales don't budge. But stay strong....you can do it!

maccalenny said:
I guess that's the disadvantage of getting near your goal.....no money as you've spent it all on clothes! That's a disadvantage I could put up with.

You've done so well and lost so much, it's natural to get a bit sick of dieting after so long! But imagine yourself this time last year....bet you never imagined you could do what you've done. And you've had a really hard week, with your op coming up. With so much else happening it is hard to stay positive then the scales don't budge. But stay strong....you can do it!

Ha, I need to be careful what I buy, I've got lots of nearly new size 14s, from when I assumed I wouldn't get any smaller, that are now too big and some of my 12s are going the same way, which is lovely (and a bit mental) but expensive!
I'm just worried about falling at the final hurdle. Need to get through my op on Fri, then Xmas then push for the last half a stone...Eek!

Your doing amazing hun, skinny minny Xx

RebekahR said:
Your doing amazing hun, skinny minny Xx

Yay Rebekah...how are you and your boobies? Not very often I get to ask that! :D I bet you're sore aren't you? You must be so pleased it's all done? X

Bit random as I have no intention of going over to Dukan, but I've just used the calculator thing to find out my 'true weight', anyone know how scientific etc it is? Because apparently mine is 10st 9, so I'm done :D what does it even mean?

We might be going a bit glitter glue crazy today...

ForumRunner_20121217_150102.png

Back