Maintaining with JUDDD?

So, I have a night out in just under 3 weeks and I've built it up in my head that I must look as good as possible!
I'm up a couple of lbs, eek, although thanks to the shred I think I'm actually smaller than I was! So I would like the extra lbs off and to see the shred through, I'm still loving it so that should be fine.

I was playing dress up this morning, think I've got an outfit planned...

ForumRunner_20130218_114201.png

ForumRunner_20130218_114231.png

ForumRunner_20130218_114304.png

ForumRunner_20130218_114331.png

I like it but it doesn't feel *wow* (funny what the pressure of possibly bumping into an ex does isn't it?!). What can I do to jazz it up? Different top maybe? Oh I dunno. X

Thank you hun, how are you getting on? X

You look just dolly hun :) Xx

missnic07 said:
Good, I'm adding an extra UD this week (so Sat,sun,Mon,Wed and fri will be UDS and tues and thurs down. Going to see if I can maintain with that, we'll see lol xx

Wow, I'd love to be in your position! You've done so well, you must be really pleased. X

Now that is the million dollar question! I never thought I'd get this far to be honest, most of the time I think 10st but then if I get there I might as well go a couple more lbs in to the 9s...ha, who knows?! I'm just concentrating on toning up at the mo, mostly because my head so isn't in the dieting game anymore :D

Now that is the million dollar question! I never thought I'd get this far to be honest, most of the time I think 10st but then if I get there I might as well go a couple more lbs in to the 9s...ha, who knows?! I'm just concentrating on toning up at the mo, mostly because my head so isn't in the dieting game anymore :D

Lol yeah I was like that too. You're doing fab at keeping up with the shred. Wish I had ur motivation to do it x

I'm actually really enjoying it this time. Can't believe I'm nearly half way through. X

Diet not going too well today...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130220_151431.png
    ForumRunner_20130220_151431.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 80
Hee hee, they are yum! X

So, 1 more shred tomorrow then it's half way point measurements Friday morning. I'm not expecting much inch loss wise tbh, wouldn't be surprised at none at all or for my arms to be bigger but I know I'm so much more toned. My love handles have almost disappeared. Woop! X

I love your diary!!!!!

Haven't finished reading it yet, just up to the bit where you posted the dresses for opinions. I think you said you were around 11.6 stone there. I WANT TO WEIGH 11.6 and look like you did there! Haha what a motivation to keep going.

Well done, I will keep popping back in xxx

slimsarah said:
I love your diary!!!!!

Haven't finished reading it yet, just up to the bit where you posted the dresses for opinions. I think you said you were around 11.6 stone there. I WANT TO WEIGH 11.6 and look like you did there! Haha what a motivation to keep going.

Well done, I will keep popping back in xxx

Awww thank you, that's so lovely of you to say! How are you getting on (can't see stats on my phone, soz)? Think my diary probably goes a bit downhill from that point :D X

Well im only 4 days into JUDDD but so far so good. Ive lost just over 6 stone over a series of different diets... You name it, ive done it, gained some lost some and im now at 14.10 so a fair way to go but if I can do it the JUDDD way I will be happy :) TBH anything but VLCD lol xxxx

JUDDD is fab isn't it? Always seems to good to be true. I've done a few different diets too but it keeps me from getting bored and going completely off track! Let me know how your first WI goes! Good luck. X

Very happy to report I'm shrinking! The scales are back down and I've lost inches all over thanks to the shred!

Half way point measurements:
-.5 waist.
-1 hips.
-1 right bicep.
-.5 left bicep.
-1 left thigh.
-1 right thigh.

Back