• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

maintaining....wooooo

spea

S: 14st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 4st7lb(31.03%)
so..... I hit my target a few months ago and i thought i would update and let you all know how i am getting on...... i am still maintaining at 10 stone after successfully losing 4.5 stone with exante. i am now adding in exercise to my diet as i found just sitting around was too much of a temptation, so now i can have my chocolate (small amounts obviously) and still feel good. I generally go to the gym once or twice a week and do 90 mins of various cardio and now i am starting road running, so after the first run a couple of weeks ago and nearly dying and a run last week and yep nearly dying, i put all of my effort in tonight and have done 2.58 miles in 28 minutes not bad for a third attempt, i have now set myself a goal three months from now to run 5k, however long it takes, i will complete that 5k, I know you are thinking i am nearly there but to be truthful a did have to stop every few minutes this evening and fast walk so my ultimate goal is to run none stop for 5K by 20th december 2012.... fingers crossed....

I hope everyone is having as much success as me so far, good luck....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DivaDavis

Silver Member
S: 22st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 3st0lb(13.64%)
with your positive attitude you will definitely be running that 5k ! well done :)

Butterfly_82

S: 17st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 2st4lb(13.45%)
Love reading posts like this for inspiration!! you are a star!!! All the best with the running!! x