maintaining....wooooo

spea

so..... I hit my target a few months ago and i thought i would update and let you all know how i am getting on...... i am still maintaining at 10 stone after successfully losing 4.5 stone with exante. i am now adding in exercise to my diet as i found just sitting around was too much of a temptation, so now i can have my chocolate (small amounts obviously) and still feel good. I generally go to the gym once or twice a week and do 90 mins of various cardio and now i am starting road running, so after the first run a couple of weeks ago and nearly dying and a run last week and yep nearly dying, i put all of my effort in tonight and have done 2.58 miles in 28 minutes not bad for a third attempt, i have now set myself a goal three months from now to run 5k, however long it takes, i will complete that 5k, I know you are thinking i am nearly there but to be truthful a did have to stop every few minutes this evening and fast walk so my ultimate goal is to run none stop for 5K by 20th december 2012.... fingers crossed....

I hope everyone is having as much success as me so far, good luck....

with your positive attitude you will definitely be running that 5k ! well done :)

Love reading posts like this for inspiration!! you are a star!!! All the best with the running!! x

Back