maintenance - still losing

harriet2

serial poster
another 1lb off this week which is surprising but ok

im not sure when its going to stop now!!

i cant get weighed next week cause of work committments to will see what happens on 12 may ..if im still losing ill have to up my calorie intake or something..not that its being measured though really, only the two extras im having a week :)

h xxx

Excellent! You look fab!:)

Oh im glad it wasnt just me hun!! I have totally maintained the last 2 weeks hun, i have def increased what i have eaten...a few more treats! Think i might have lost a little this week but think thats due to me being glued to the dancefloor on fri night lol

I think we have def done the right thing hun..start off slowly and still lose and then introduce things in slowly until you find your optimum!! I am totally happy now with what i can have to maintain xx

Well done hun. I can't wait to have that problem.....like Tracy says...finding your optimim is the key.

Wow, Well Done Hun...can't Wait To Be There Either Xx

its weird though..now im here and still losing im still worried ill put it all back on :)

had a few tiny cookies id made on sunday and have been worried in case id messed everything up..it seems to be a mind set im not in yet

once i maintain the same weight for a few weeks ill be much happier about what i can and cant eat i think :)

tracey..cant wait til im where you are sweetie lol

its just a worry knowing if what im doing is ok or not!!

h xxx

well done,,i cant wait to be where ye are at,,

I totally understand what you are saying regarding being worried about gaining. I mentioned on another thread how I actually spat a piece of potato out because I was afraid to eat it. My hubby went mad. I know I have to be careful not to become obsessed or scared of eating...with me its carbs I'm avoiding....and the thought of eating a piece of bread or rice...it does scare me a bit. Low carb food I'm fine with, but I could never imagine eating a bowl full of pasta...and yet I used to love it.

wow harriet you've done fantastic!! you lot are sooooo much inspiration for us new'uns :D:D:D day 4 for me today and i think i wouldve given up by now if it wasnt for seeing how well you've all done
:talk017:

Well done, dont you be fading away, 'ya know what I mean Harri' xx

Well done, dont you be fading away, 'ya know what I mean Harri' xx

im no boxer though i have thought about boxing exercise classes lol

i spoke the chemist at length this morning ..it was like a damn confessional in her room but im glad i did..once upon a time id have just eaten those cookies and then made it worse by thinking right, damn it, ive messed up, i might as well mess up the rest of the day but i made the decision to think that was it. i told my OH too which for me, meant a huge change cause all food related stuff was sacred and i told him so too and was proud of myself for doing that and then worked out at the gym a little extra that day.

ill get there, its just still a bit scary :)

and thanks guys for all your input as usual xxxxx

h x

WWow Harriet that is amazing. And from your food diaries you are eating really well..very healthy. You must feel fantastic. It just shows that if you are good most of the time the odd treat won't hurt, that was my problem, one treat led to the rest as I had already messed up. How much exercise are you doing? I can hardly walk at the min I'm so tired. Week 1 was the same, then loads of energy in w2 and w3, but now I'm wrecked again and I was up this week, quarter lb, hopefully cause of TOTM. Anyway reading stories like yours keeps us all going. Well done again. I can't wait to be where you are!!!

just a little confused.... i understand the refeed, but how does the maintenance work. what are you actually allowe to eat/ drink??

I totally understand what you are saying regarding being worried about gaining. I mentioned on another thread how I actually spat a piece of potato out because I was afraid to eat it. My hubby went mad. I know I have to be careful not to become obsessed or scared of eating...with me its carbs I'm avoiding....and the thought of eating a piece of bread or rice...it does scare me a bit. Low carb food I'm fine with, but I could never imagine eating a bowl full of pasta...and yet I used to love it.

Shaz that's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. I could have had some potatoes today but was scared to. Will try again tomorrow,,,,,maybe!

Well done harriet thats fab. I am sure maintaining is goig to be the hardest part of this diet, but as you said you'll become aware of you can eat to stay the same and what you cant. Dont stress if one week you gain a lb (not that you will) but the important part is if you did gain then deal with it straight away, dont do what we all used to do and say och its only a lb, before long it would become 2 lbs and so on. PLease dnt let yourself become obsessed and afraid of food. Blimey you have worked so dam hard, believe in yourself hun, dont let food start to rule your life again. Know in yourself you will choose healthy option but come one we all need a treat now and then dont we. Life is for living. You are lookin fab now and you will keep it that way. By having a very balanced healthy diet - everything in moderation. xxx

Woohooo thats great Fi are you on day 3? Just replied to your post up top hun xxx

went to the gym tonight and did almost 2 hrs ..mostly cardio and feeling much happier now, esp after still losing that lb..pineapple i know what you mean about moderation :) and yeah, dont want to become obsessed..its hard though when youve got to look at all the labels in the supermarket making sure its really low fat or fat freee and then trying to plan ahead with meals etc...still im sure itll become easier as time goes on...:) xx

h x

Back