Maintenance update

leehal

Been on maintenance for approaching 3 weeks now and things are going well, my weight seems to fluctuate a little now and again which I think is my body hanging on to foods that I haven't had in a while.

But the good news is I have put on only 2lbs :)

Generally I don't even fancy the food I used to love, crisps & pasties used to be my faves, but I can safely say that I feel a little sick by the sight of them - long may this continue.

I am having a step 4 or 5 breakfast, salad for lunch with loads of fruit and then a healthy option tea (very similar to a step 2 i.e lots of protein and easy on the carbs). I am having the odd indulgence (1/2 a small pizza express pizza from the supermarket last week), but always have some veg, salad or fruit with my meals.

Had a few drinks over the weekend, but vodka and diet coke seems to be the way forward, not too many wasteful calories in them.

Generally I feel great, am loving that the weight is staying off - the only down part is that my slipped disc is playing up again which due to the pain can make me feel a little low at times.

You are doing great bud, just remember to keep the water intake up as it really helps with long term maintenance.

Mike

That is absolutely brilliant, you should be soooo proud! Just been looking at your weight losses and they are FAB especially as you were doing the 790 plan.. I am having similar losses to you on 790 and am loving it, it seems to really suit my body.. I sincerely hope I will be in your position and maintaining happily in a few months time :D

wooHoo2525252520bouncing2525252520T.gif

well done
sounds like you`ll maintain fine
you have done so well

kaz x

Thats great news Lee and well done!!

Lee a big well done to you. You really sound happy and seem to have the hang of it....heres a big hug just for you :grouphugg:

Back