maintenance

chocdrop

Hi all,im on sw at the mo but thinking of swapping over,the only thing is ,is that they want me to start on the maintenance,two bars and a healthy meal at dinner, due to having to take medication with a meal,now then am i going to still have a good weight loss,any input would be great,thanks all,luv kathy

Hiya i hve read that the mainteance foods can be good for when you have to lose 3 stone or less. I had the samples you can get and they dont really have many more calories in them than LT shakes to be honest. Caramel bar is yummy too! I prsonally think you would have a good enough loss this way...depending on your meal obviously.
Good luck xxx

Hi tracy,im 14 st 7.so ive got a few stone to lose,do you think i should give it ago then?I feel really positive about this,ive done ww and sw so many times and failed,
thanks again,kathy,xx

Yeah Kathy why not give it a go? Nothing to lose have you? Even if it takes a little longer that would be fine as LT is super fast anyway! If you are not happy with it then you can rethink but yeah go for it..give it a go xxx

So am I right in thinking she should give it a go Trace xxx lol

You're asking for it tonight you know!! xxx

Yeah but am I going to get it;) x

Hmmm should i play hard to get or is it too late?!;) xx

you come out with some crackers, you wouldnt know how x;)x

Oh really?! try me! xx

Would you like to meet up on Thursday as I land at Liverpool so passing;)x

Haha not quite the right question for me to play hard to get was it?! :D xx

sharp tonight hey...............your loss! x

Oooh youre naughty! xx

naughty but nice xxxx

Very!! xxx