Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Claudiaking, 13 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Claudiaking

Claudiaking Member

Lipotrim TFR
    Hi refeeders and maintainers. I need some advise and need to feel better! I finished TFR last month and successfully did re-feed which was an absoulte joy! I had a 2 week holiday and since coming back to work I have found it difficult to get into the swing of things again and I have put on a few pounds which i an really disheartened about! I am actually missing the TFR shakes and wish I could go back on them but there are too many things coming up in the next month - it just wouldnt be practical.
    To feel like im a little more in control I was thinking about replacing 2 meals a day with maintenance products just to loose what I have put on and feel a bit better. Then plan to have a healthy meal in the evening. I was wondering what success you guys have had by doing this and how much you lost. Also what are the best maintenance products to have. I have tried the bars and loved them at 1st but I can imagine I would get fedup with them if I had them all the time. I wish maintenance did the choc, strawberry and vanilla shakes, I loved them.

Claudia xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    i have done 2wks on refeed, having a bar for breakfast and 2 small meals a day and have managed to lose another 4lb during this time. i'm going to enjoy my hols and try not to worry about the slight gain. i know how easy it will be to shift any weight on my return.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.