Major wobble

SaharaDesert

I'm on day 14 (which is fairly early on I know) but I've been 100% loads of water and just keeping busy when people are eating but atm I'm getting obsessed with eating I really want to eat something/anything! I'm hoping its a bump in the road as I've lost a stone and 2lb in these 2 weeks! I just don't know how long I can keep going for if I feel this way now! Thanks for letting me moan :) xxx

I think if you 100 percent wanna do this be strong but if the urge is too much maybe refeed or maintenance?Thats alot of weight gone already in just 2 weeks imagine another 2!just take it day by day.I always find the evenings i think this but then i wake up with no craving and ready for a new day :)

I know I keep thinking I've lost all that already it's just this time of year parties and BBQ's gah! Lol I need to get a grip I think I've not cheated everytime I have thought about it I've got a bottle of water and just cracked on! End of the day I need to shift this I just feel a bit wobbly! *slapsherselfbackintoreality*

Yeah its true we should have done it in winter haha yeah get some cold water and stay strong its all worth it.

The cravings will go. It's tough but try & ride them out. You've had a fantastic weight loss for two weeks. Hopefully, you'll feel better tomorrow.

TJ x

I was EXACTLY the same I still have fantasy foods floating around my head....I really found the flapjacks helped as I was chewing on something also the soup as it is savoury.....I didn't try the soup for the longest time because of what I read on this forum about it being terrible but turns out I love it, feels like 'real' food not 'medicine' .....stay strong, stay focused, stay busy.....Best of Luck xxx

Thank you very much for all the encouragement I'd be so lost without this forum! I'm hanging on in there with lots of support hoping its just a phase :) lots iicy water and cleaning for me! Xxxx

Hi :) I'm hoping to start Monday week ! I'm hoping for a stone or so in three and half weeks?????? Plan to start the 16th July ( after my bfs brothers fiancé hen party) and end Aug 10th for my bday weekend and week before my bfs brothers wedding!! So that's 3 and half weeks !!! Iv been off work 7 weeks with my back and don't have enough time to pull it off!! My dresses don't fit ... I'm now 11stone ... Was 10st 3lb few months back so it would be nice to be a little lighter for wedding !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well I think you are doing well 14 days !!! wow. I am on day 4 hahahahha. I do wonder if I should have done slimming world. my thoughts are try this for 6 weeks then do s/world.... don't know your thoughts on that ?

I'm going to do it for 3 and half weeks then back to weight watchers after bfs brothers wedding to try get to my goal !!! Well done day 4 !! Can't wait to post to say I am on day 4!!! Not starting until Monday week !!

I've been thinking something similar or just a complete diet over haul I've had 2 weeks reflection on what I was eating...too many take away and when I did cook my portions were big and there's always pudding! So hopefully now I've had a good look at how I got so big I can now change it all and keep getting smaller! I think it's good for an addict like me the only way to cure a bad habit is to abstain and that's what I'm doing! It's good for big losses I will say that 1st 2lb in 14 days is brill but I'm a right grumpy mare at present haha hoping it'll pass xxx

I too am grumpy....I am reading the slimming world books / recipes but it does sound quite expensive especially as my hubby and son will have to do it too. and I have started smoking again after 3 months off the fags ...but it kills my hunger prangs lol. I am in London for the football on 11/12/13 august and really don't want to be doing shakes...I want beer and hotdogs lol then go away for 10 days end of august. I think I will go till 11 august and then be a little sensible for the weekend away and then get to slimming world because that will fit in while we are on holiday. my problem is I have never ever dieted before. I have put the weight on due to a back injury 10 yrs ago and it has crept on due to me slobbing out and eating what I wanted when I wanted.....took me a while to see it but boy have I learnt my lesson !!

Hi Everyone, hope you do not mind me commenting here. I'm new to the site and need a bit of advice. I have been on Lipotrim 3 weeks and two days, and i was doing pretty well until yesterday....I broke Ketosis yesterday by having a wrap. im so annoyed with myself as i was due to start refeed Sat 13th July '13. Any advice please as i am fearing the worst come saturdays weigh in.

I think everyone has a moment lovely where nothing but food will do! Just get back on it from now and remind yourself have bad you felt after you ate that wrap and keep telling yourself why you're doing it! Drink looooooads of water and maybe up your exercise a bit to balance it out! Don't let one little wrap get in the way of your goal :) xxx

I think everyone has a moment lovely where nothing but food will do! Just get back on it from now and remind yourself have bad you felt after you ate that wrap and keep telling yourself why you're doing it! Drink looooooads of water and maybe up your exercise a bit to balance it out! Don't let one little wrap get in the way of your goal :) xxx

Hi Sahara, Thank you for your reply, Has def made me want to stay on track, i could have so easily failed had i not found this site :). Think been on here will make me stronger now. Do not know why i slipped up so close to refeed but i will put that behind me now. I was feeling so bad prior to finding this support site, so happy for google :D. x

This website is my backbone atm for support :) pretty sure i would of caved by now otherwise..its a rocky rollercoaster!

Hi Smile 70, you had a slip up....your kicking yourself...as you said put it behind you and move on. This site is really good for support and answering questions.

Back