Make up advice

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Ok Need some help from you lovely peeps!

As you all know the wedding of the year is next friday. Please to say I *should* be three whole stone lighter, which I think is pretty good going and my dress fitting is on tuesday. will post pics I promise (unless I look really horrendous in it, then ill be crying for a week)
Anyway, need some advice. Been told I am doing my own makeup for the wedding day, got someone doing our hair but bit stumped as what I should actually wear.

Am wearing a deep wine/red colour dress, and I am quite pale-ish! Do I just go for foundation and mascara and natural looking mascara or should I be thinking of something else like a coloured eye shadow! Make up for me is usually mascara!

Off out to get some new make up today so any advice! Don't want to go to our department store for free advice, last time I came out looking like id been tangoed!

Thanks all! :p

I went to clinique for my wedding makeup, it was peachy and very natural but good coverage...

Try one of the other counters you didnt try last time..are you a bridesmaid? ask the others what theyre doing?

You'll look fab and the dress sounds great. Have a blast and dont forget to post your pics...
x

Hi

Despite your previous experience I would definitely seek exert advice. Stress you do not want to turn orange, confide in them about what happened before and I bet the consultant will be even more determined to please you; they're very competitive you know!

Personally I'd keep it quite neutral but more than just mascara.

Also if there are other adult bridesmaids you'll need to make sure you all co-ordinate - not necessarily identical but you don't want to clash.

Hope your fitting goes well and that the line of the dress isn't compromised from being taken in!!!!

Hiya...I got my make up done in Lloyds one day and it was fantastic....if you have a big one near you it might be worth a try....it depends on whos doing it, but anyone who is anyway good will listen to wat you want and make you look fab!

Hi Angela,

You look great in yor avatar with your son, what make up have you on there?

Your a natural beauty, your eyes are lovely so make the most of them.

Congrats on losing three stone!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini! You are too kind! But I must remember to dress Abigial in pink more often LOL ;-)

Thanks for the tips ladies, I am off to town in an hour or so, ill let you know what happens!

Back