makes you think

sv1711

i apologise in advance for being a number geek lol

so in a typical blow out binge i could easily eat a takeaway of
2 medium stuffed crust pizza - 12 x 360 calories per slice 4320 calories
2 portions of cheesy chips - 2 x 504 calories 1008 calories

so in one takeaway binge i would easily eat 5328 calories thats nearly 3 times the recommened daily amount and walking at a brisk pace on the treadmill burns about 470 calories so to burn that off i would need to walk for 11 and a half hours scary kinda puts me off falling and having a binge on that lol

another typical blow out would be
4 crusty rolls - 4x 194 calories 776 calories
a tub of cheese onion sandwich filler - 760 calories
large bag of walkers sensation crisps - 906 calories
a large bag of whisper bites - 720 calories
a large bag twirl bites - 880 calories
4 giant choc cookies - 4 x 314 calories - 1256 calories

so a total binge of 5298 calories which would take me 11. 2 hours to walk off

kinda puts my binging in perspective and by actually just writing it all down i have stopped myself caving in and ordering pizza lol !!!! yah

Hi There

God, looking at that has made me realise what my binges consist off.
Much the same has yours.

Good post, made me think.

feel free if anyone struggling and wants me to find out calories and what you would have to burn off at the gym etc to help deter u i will do u one it really has refocused me as i struggle 30 mins at gym let alone 11 and half hours !!!!! xx

kraft cheesy pasta is 365 calories for 162g prep so guessing thats half a dry packet made up so if you have a full packet thats 730 calories xx

It is very scary when you look at it like that, I'm a carb o holic so would comfort eat on crisps, chips, toast etc. Should really add up what I would normally get through xx

My biggest binge since being on CWP....was a large portion of nachos with cheese and sour cream, 2 double cheese burgers, 2 portions of chips, one large slice of blackforest cake with icecream, apple crumble and 3 large pitchers of cocktails. Now try working out the calories in that :/ tbh though i paid for it by gaining 7lbs but worked hard to get it off again thanks to being a little gym bunny these days lol x

Good job I never indulged then!! Saying that I have a 1/3 of a pack I think that must be 3\
Hundred off. Its so nice tough. I have been 100% so far but it's only the end of day 2!!

Good job I never indulged then!! Saying that I have a 1/3 of a pack I think that must be 3\
Hundred off. Its so nice tough. I have been 100% so far but it's only the end of day 2!!

Its still 2 days hun, you should feel proud of yourself!! The first 3/4 really dragged for me but I feel excited now knowing im losing the weight so it doesn't feel like a chore anymore iykwim? xx

sv1711 said:
i apologise in advance for being a number geek lol

so in a typical blow out binge i could easily eat a takeaway of
2 medium stuffed crust pizza - 12 x 360 calories per slice 4320 calories
2 portions of cheesy chips - 2 x 504 calories 1008 calories

so in one takeaway binge i would easily eat 5328 calories thats nearly 3 times the recommened daily amount and walking at a brisk pace on the treadmill burns about 470 calories so to burn that off i would need to walk for 11 and a half hours scary kinda puts me off falling and having a binge on that lol

another typical blow out would be
4 crusty rolls - 4x 194 calories 776 calories
a tub of cheese onion sandwich filler - 760 calories
large bag of walkers sensation crisps - 906 calories
a large bag of whisper bites - 720 calories
a large bag twirl bites - 880 calories
4 giant choc cookies - 4 x 314 calories - 1256 calories

so a total binge of 5298 calories which would take me 11. 2 hours to walk off

kinda puts my binging in perspective and by actually just writing it all down i have stopped myself caving in and ordering pizza lol !!!! yah

You should put that into a distance to see how far too! Scry stuff x

Yes - I had a night off a few weeks ago which involved a lot of wine, dinner and half a box of chocolates. I had only had 2 packs during the day. I calculated that i had devoured 4000 calories. Made me think how much I had been eating before. Often I had a whole packet of biscuits as a "snack" after lunch - the packet contained between 1000 and 1500 cals. I then had another "snack" before leaving work which usually involved crisps, chocolates etc. after dinner I had another "snack". God only knows how many calories I was eating then - best not to calculate!

Thank you for this thread! I don't think I've ever faced up to how many calories were in a binge session. You've really opened my eyes and put it in perspective xx :)

Back