Making ourselves fine in 2009!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am a newbie and 2009 has to be my year.

I need to lose 8 stone and am determined to be in my skinny outfit for Christmas 2009. Have just found the thread and I am very grateful for it as I don't know anyone with alot of weight to lose.

Together we will all be successful next year!!!

Merry christmas XXx

Great isn't it!!!!...:D:D:D

2009 has just got to be my year! We will make all our year if we are positive enough. 2008 has been a hell year for me and during it i put on 2 stone making it a grand total of 8 stone now that i have to shift!! So yeh i need some luck in 2009, don't we all!

2008 has been less than great for me, so am determined to make the most of 2009 - I never thought I would be where I am now when the year started :eek:

As HSM would say, we're all in this together :giggle:

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I rememeber at the beginning or 2008 I had a chant "I will be great in 2008" - 2008 was the worst year, diet wise!

I was trying to think of a chant for 2009 ... but couldn't. This one is ACE! :D

Read this in the Slimming World section, so thank you for whoever printed it! :D

"It's not what you do between Christmas and New Year, it's what you do between New Year and Christmas!"

To all my fellow Centurions, I hope you can enjoy the Christmas celebrations, put guilt away, and make a promise to yourself that 2009 is the year you make youself fine fine fine!! :cool:

Much love and respect,
DQ

Read this in the Slimming World section, so thank you for whoever printed it! :D

"It's not what you do between Christmas and New Year, it's what you do between New Year and Christmas!"

To all my fellow Centurions, I hope you can enjoy the Christmas celebrations, put guilt away, and make a promise to yourself that 2009 is the year you make youself fine fine fine!! :cool:

Much love and respect,
DQ

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::D

Feels like gearing up for some big race or something - roll on 2009! :D

Ohhh we are girl!!!! Feels great!!! :D:D:D

So how's the carb reduction going :queen: ??

Good actually hun, thanks for asking.

I had Xmas dinner etc etc but since boxing day have had no bread, potatoes, sweets or any higher carb food really. Things have consisted mainly of skinless chicken, ham, prawns, small amounts of green veg, upping the water since yesterday and have put away all the Xmas choccy that was looking at me!!!...lol:eek:;):D

Feel ok so far....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back