Making ourselves fine in 2009!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Glenn Harrold CD I listen to:

[amazon]1901923258[/amazon]

I leave it playing as I go to sleep, and when I wake up in the night (I generally sleep 4 hours then wake up) I play it on my ipod :cool:

Well DQ, what the verdict so far or is it too early to tell? I'm gonna listen to Marisa Peer in a mo. What did you think of PMK cd?

I loved Paul McKenna but felt lie a fresh start hence Glenn Harrold. Dunno about weight loss, but the confidence has taken a major boost, I'm sleeping loads, and food is not the enemy!:cool: Not heard Marissa Peer - any good?

Reading the reviews on amazon, I think I have heard of GH before. I am pleased it is working well for you.

Marisa Peer was on that celeb fit club show (hey notice when it was ordinary people it was fat club and then it was changed to fit for celebs lol), she was on the panel giving nutritional advice. She runs a hypnotherapy practice in London and I last saw her on Supersize vs superskinny on channel 4 when Anna Ryder Richardson was doing all the diet experimenting. Anna actually had the most success when Marisa hypnotised her. The CD is quite good but places more emphasis on nutrition than PMK who says eat what you want. I bought both book and cd about 2 years ago (doesnt time fly?:eek:) and it's quite pleasant to listen to, book very good too.....oooh why can't I put it into practice!:rolleyes::D

Oh I see. Glenn Harrold talks to you about eating healty nutritious food, only having water and fruit between meals so similar sort of thing. And tbh that is why this time I am not going to let myself be side-swept by any diet. If I had stuck to CD the first time I did it, I would be at goal. If I had stuck to and trusted Paul McKenna the first time I did it, who knows? So I am going to stick with this one as long as possible!! :eek:

Just checking in as the Century Club has been a bit quiet lately. So how are all the Centurions doing? How is 209 treating you? :D

I am pleased I have not regained too much of the weight I got off during the month of Jan this year. I am still 17lbs down from my HW from late last year. 3lbs gain in 5 months isn't too bad for me lol.

Anyhow, it's back on Exante from today. A new week, a new month and with Summer here I don't want to be boiling, with ketosis I should only be warm lol.

Just popping in to see how the Centurions are doing.

Been quite a traumatic summer for me - viral labyrinthitis, swine flu (still recovering), problems with stepmothers - and I haven't been around as much as I used to be, but I'm still here and still fighting.

Still listening to Glenn Harrold every night, and proud to have not regained the weight I lost in my first 2-month stint. Have even made a mini dent in my 10 lbs goal for August/September so getting there - slowly, but getting there. :cool:

So hopefully I can catch up with everyone - new and old - and see if 2009 has treated you kindly :)

Just popping in to see how the Centurions are doing.

Been quite a traumatic summer for me - viral labyrinthitis, swine flu (still recovering), problems with stepmothers - and I haven't been around as much as I used to be, but I'm still here and still fighting.

Still listening to Glenn Harrold every night, and proud to have not regained the weight I lost in my first 2-month stint. Have even made a mini dent in my 10 lbs goal for August/September so getting there - slowly, but getting there. :cool:

So hopefully I can catch up with everyone - new and old - and see if 2009 has treated you kindly :)

Oh wow, swine flu?:eek: How are you now honey?
As for me I still can't believe how I've managed to get and keep 27lbs off, I know if I'd ate properly it'd be loads more off but I am grateful for small mercies.:)

Well the swine flu completely knocked the stuffing out of me. I then got a really bad cough, and ended up in hospital because I couldn't breathe :eek: :eek: Taking things much slower now, made a few changes and hopefully I will be going into 2010 fighting fit!

Yeah, you take it easy. I was trying to think of a title for next year. Was trying to think of something that ends 'again' so it'd rhyme with 2010 lol. I'm no good at things like that, though. Hmm put yer thinking cap on DQ.:D

ETA I was in a wee shop in town Weds that sells cool things like angel books & ornaments, bags, jewellery etc and I found some Glenn Harrold but not weight loss one I wanted. There was a stop smoking one though and I might get it but I think it's cheaper from Amazon.

I recently done a 6 wk course in building self esteem. The tutor was really nice, one day she brought in some Louise Hay positive affirmations cards which I had saw before and toyed with the idea of buying. She said we could pick one and take it home. Me being a cheek, I asked if i could take 3! Two picked at random and one I chose. The artwork is so pretty and mine say: I am beautiful and everyone loves me, life is simple and easy, i am willing to change.

I've them stuck to mirrors and try to read every day but I don't always remember!

I've got receiving prosperity and you can heal your life on cd, haven't listened to them though, forgot about them. Have a couple doreen virtue cds too, very good.

Doreen's all about angels. I like her karma healing and romance angels cd. Past life regression dont nothing for me lol. I haven't read any of her books yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back