Making ourselves fine in 2009!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nicely done :queen:

Thank you hun. Must start somewhere eh?

Hope you're feeling a bit better than earlier..xxx

I'm hoping 2009 will be my year too... 2008 was good for me, but I want 2009 to be better.
My motto for the coming year is: Stop Analysing Start Living... meaning stop thinking about stuff and start doing it!

~Silence~

Well we've tootled into 2009 - how we doing?? :D

Quietly confident...freezing and have a headache starting ;):D ssssshhhhhh;)

bumping up ;):D

How're YOU doing DQ? Still got too far to go before I get to lurk on your diary thread (that's if you've still got one!)

PS - For the record diet going c***p

Why is diet going cr@p??? :hug99: I'm doing ok - car died on me, back hurting me, but I have a day's leave so going to make the most of it :cool:

Hello. May I join in?

Last year, although I did, sort of start dieting, thinking my heart was in it, I really don't think it was. My mum and sister have decided they want to diet now (with a grand total of about 2 stone to lose between them). But it has been really helpful to have them dieting too. I have been able to cook healthy meals for us all (which, when it was just me, I really couldn't be bothered doing everyday), and in about the past week or so, I have lost 4lb, which is the total of what I lost in about 4 or 5 months last year. So I am feeling reallt good and really motivated now to lose the rest.

I hope your back feels better soon, DQ, and you manage to get your car sorted (or a new car).

Welcome Kaitlyn!! :wavey: Car is working at the moment :fingerscrossed:, and had a day of annual leave so back is feeling better :thankyou:

am very motivated and inspired by EVERYONE of this forum board. I have atleast 100lbs to lose so would like to lose it with you all-if thats ok :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back