Making ourselves fine in 2009!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
The Century Club.

I think this is the third year of the Century Club. It's here for people who want to make the journey from ThreeLand, to Twoterville and all the way down to Onederland! :D

Christmas is coming, let the goose be the only thing that gets fat(ter). I wanted to start this now because often, during the festive season we put our goals on hold.

Let's not do that this year. Let's be conscious of the food choices we're making, of our contining commitment to ourselves - now is our time!!! :cool:

Hey DQ - I have managed to make it from Threeland to Twoterville already, but still have just over 100lb to lose in 2009 :D One day I hope to be in Onederland, though it feels a long way off right now :(

I need to restart on CD and really throw myself into it. I would really like to be at my final goal of 164lb by the middle of next year...fingers crossed!!!

The Century Club.

I think this is the third year of the Century Club. It's here for people who want to make the journey from ThreeLand, to Twoterville and all the way down to Onederland! :D

Christmas is coming, let the goose be the only thing that gets fat(ter). I wanted to start this now because often, during the festive season we put our goals on hold.

Let's not do that this year. Let's be conscious of the food choices we're making, of our contining commitment to ourselves - now is our time!!! :cool:

What an inspirational thread to start off Queenie and the title is mighty fine :D;)

I'd personally give you a week's worth of rep for this if I could.:D Can't even send one until I spread it around a bit first though:rolleyes:

Thank you for starting such an inspirational thread...xx..:hug99::thankyou:

Hey DQ - I have managed to make it from Threeland to Twoterville already, but still have just over 100lb to lose in 2009 :D One day I hope to be in Onederland, though it feels a long way off right now :(

It might feel a long way away now, but just think - when was the last time you were in twoterville?!! You made it this far - keep on going and you will make it to where you want to be! ;)

What an inspirational thread to start off Queenie and the title is mighty fine :D;)

I'd personally give you a week's worth of rep for this if I could.:D Can't even send one until I spread it around a bit first though:rolleyes:

Thank you for starting such an inspirational thread...xx..:hug99::thankyou:

It's actually quite selfish of me :queen: - I want to make a difference to my life in 2009, and need you guys to help me do it! ;)

It's actually quite selfish of me :queen: - I want to make a difference to my life in 2009, and need you guys to help me do it! ;)

Ahhh, not selfish IMO hun as the feeling is mutual and I too want to make that difference and be done with this weight for good:rolleyes:

Lets just all carrying on helping each other and really get down to it in 2009 eh? No more faffing and letting the cruddy bits of life get in the way. We know we can deal with crud and survive it!!

Blinkers on and eyes on the road ahead me thinks! :7600: :D

I totally refuse to be sat here this time next year saying the same thingh so let's just do it!!!;):D

We can do this girls!!!! :D:D:D

LET'S DO IT LADIES

in 2009 i will be phat and fine!

(PHAT=pretty hot and tempting!)

I am with you DQ, I need to be 'selfish' this year and make it all about ME! enough is enuf! I am 30 now, and want to live an active life -- not at all the way I lived as a hermit in my 20s!

in 2009 i will be phat and fine!

(PHAT=pretty hot and tempting!)

I am with you DQ, I need to be 'selfish' this year and make it all about ME! enough is enuf! I am 30 now, and want to live an active life -- not at all the way I lived as a hermit in my 20s!

Liking the sound of this - here's to being Phat! ;)

Just love the title of this thread and the positivity for 2009 is brillopads!

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back