Making shakes into different things?

Felix

Gold Member
When I did celeb slim & tony ferguson, I used to make my shakes into cookies by mixing them with a little water, some vanilla essence and tiny bit of baking powder to make a dough and bake them for a few minutes in the oven. Same with the soups and made pizza bases and put tomato purée and cooked veg on top.

Can you do this with CD shakes? I really want to make some cookies! Does anyone do it?

no! but i want to try it for fun...i have a spare pack from the other week i could try

Muffins are fab too - but they take a bit of practice. Vanilla and toffee and walnut are the best. :D

I tried and failed with the recipes.....

when i did the diet first time ( and before it was established that cooking em damages the nutrients in the packs ) i had the same evening meal every day

at 7pm i had a soup, followed by a mousse and then as an evening treat i had a bar made into biscuits yummy yum yum

I wasn't keen on any of the recipes except making soups into crisps-I used to have half a pack as soup and the other half as crisps-I especially liked the oriental chilli or mushroom ones as crisps.

Back