Making shakes up!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma1986, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I only ever have all choc tetras as when i done CD 3 yrs ago i never liked them.
    I am woundering can i add less water to make them up so they are more thicker then runny?
    I am woundering could i be getting bored of the same shakes
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    hi Gemma, i stick mine in a blender with about 250mls water and some ice cubes and it doesnt come out too thin. Sometimes i add coffee granuals too xx i dont see why you couldnt add less water if you wanted it thicker? when i make the soups i never measure the water and only add enough till i get the consistency i like
  4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Yeah, sometimes I make my hot chocolate so thick I can stand a spoon in it! (Well not quite, but yeah - I've made them with less than 200mls water before - just make sure you up the water intake on your allowance to make up for it) I find that the banana shake mix actually tastes like a normal banana milkshake made in the normal world as it has some sort of frothy light thing in it that makes it more fluffy.
  5. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Everone has different tastes.
    I detest all of the soups, they make me want to vomit!
    I am also fussy with the shakes, I only like the choc, choc mint, banana and vanilla. Luckily i like all the porridges though.
    I do go through phases though where I don't like banana and choc anymore - i think it is partly down to getting bored.
    I like to make my shakes thick and add lots of ice - yummy!
  6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was cambridge now exante
    lol im weird then because i only like choc mint and it has to have extra water in it, lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.