Making shakes up!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I only ever have all choc tetras as when i done CD 3 yrs ago i never liked them.
I am woundering can i add less water to make them up so they are more thicker then runny?
I am woundering could i be getting bored of the same shakes

hi Gemma, i stick mine in a blender with about 250mls water and some ice cubes and it doesnt come out too thin. Sometimes i add coffee granuals too xx i dont see why you couldnt add less water if you wanted it thicker? when i make the soups i never measure the water and only add enough till i get the consistency i like

Yeah, sometimes I make my hot chocolate so thick I can stand a spoon in it! (Well not quite, but yeah - I've made them with less than 200mls water before - just make sure you up the water intake on your allowance to make up for it) I find that the banana shake mix actually tastes like a normal banana milkshake made in the normal world as it has some sort of frothy light thing in it that makes it more fluffy.

Everone has different tastes.
I detest all of the soups, they make me want to vomit!
I am also fussy with the shakes, I only like the choc, choc mint, banana and vanilla. Luckily i like all the porridges though.
I do go through phases though where I don't like banana and choc anymore - i think it is partly down to getting bored.
I like to make my shakes thick and add lots of ice - yummy!

lol im weird then because i only like choc mint and it has to have extra water in it, lol

Back