Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

making soup :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by vikstar, 27 December 2010 Social URL.

1. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yummy! Read a recipe on here for spicy carrot and lentil soup - it smells beautiful! Really looking forward to eating it and, as I'm not starting back until NY after my illness, I am going to have it win fresh bread and proper butter ;) oops!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Lol I wish I hadn't read this with those naughty words in it! ;)

4. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    That sounds delicious, Vikstar.

I am making soup today too, but will be serving it with a glass of tap water. I am in SW jail this week for bingeing at the weekend :eek:

5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I am making a spicey sweet potato and carrot soup for starters tonight - family are having those Iceland party packs and all the usual naughties Christmas brings - I'm doing myself a salad and small baked potatoes.

Dessert will be Christmas pud and custard =- for them - I'm having a mullerlight as there are loads in the fridge and need to be eaten up now.

Feel very virtuous - back on track but reckon I've proably gained a pound or two over christmas - weigh in tomorrow night.

6. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well...the soup was yummy. Have another bowl for tomorrow and going to attempt some other soup making too. Have bns and sweet potatoes :) Mum and dad bought me some of the Lakeland freezer bags for soup and I'm looking forward to using them!

7. chocolatetrish

chocolatetrish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(29.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got some really cheap fresh mixed veggies at Asda this afternoon so i bought 6 little bags and made a lovely veggie soup this afternoon, added a little tikka spices in (sounds horrible i know) but it was really nice and my hubby is taking some to work tomorrow!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.