making things official

cah-ching

Gold Member
:rolleyes: Can I become a WeMITT? :D

I don't believe I ever asked. I don't even know what qould qualify me as a WeMITT member. :rolleyes: I just tagged along to the meet in Birmingham. LOL

Whilst we're on the subject .....

1) I'm seriously considering coming up to Newcastle to see you guys - I really want to meet Summerskye - especially as she won't be at the Portsmouth meet. Is there a particular hotel people are staying at? Additionally, I've always wanted to go to Newcastle. Is anyone flying up? How far is the airport from the meeting place?

2) I really need details of the Portsmouth meet, so I can book my hotel etc. Can someone help me?

3) Will there be an Ireland meet? I really LOVE Ireland (I want to live there eventually) and would happily go to an Irish meet.

Thanks all,

CC

I always assumed you were a wemitt CC!! lol

Details of the South Coast meet are as follows:

Saturday 27th Jan (day after my birthday - woo hoo!) 3pm in the foyer of the Holiday Inn at Gunwharf Quays.

It's a fab place for shopping so we'll be doing 'whatever' in the afternoon then it's boogie time at TigerTiger in the evening.

Here's a link to Gunwharf including the hotel.

Gunwharf Quays at Portsmouth Harbour, Shopping, Cinema, Entertainment, Events

HTH :)

Last edited:
Hi CC!

It'd be great to see you in Newcastle....:)

Most people are staying in the Travel Lodge on the Quayside....if you look at the Newcaslte Thread you will see a link put up by Isobel....I think it's on something like Forsters Road.....or something similar...LOL:eek:

Not sure there are flights from Birmingham hun.....you could get the train which is only (I think from memory) a short distance then in a taxi from the station to the Quayside....

Alternatively you could drive.....it's around 3 1/2 hours and fairly straightforward run....

Hope this helps.....

Love

:)
1) I'm seriously considering coming up to Newcastle to see you guys - I really want to meet Summerskye - especially as she won't be at the Portsmouth meet. Is there a particular hotel people are staying at? Additionally, I've always wanted to go to Newcastle. Is anyone flying up? How far is the airport from the meeting place?

Thanks all,

CC

I'd love to meet you too CC! :)

Most of us are staying at the Travelodge, Quayside (I think there might still be vacancies :rolleyes: ) and I'm flying up via Easyjet from Stansted on Friday morning, returning Sunday evening. PM me if you want the exact details of flight times etc. :D

Love

hey there... i have a room booked and paid for in the travelodge for saturday night but won't be able to make the meet.... if you want the room its urs girl... i'm sure they would be able to just do a name change??? anyway if you want the details just pm me and i'll send them to ya... i'm off now but will reply tomorrow

love

Gen xx

Back