Making up the soups

lunavix

A few people have mentioned a trick to making up the soups - something about cold water? I'm off to brave one of them now but any hints would be wonderful please :)

Hi hun, I used to make mine into a paste then slowly add the hot water. But also good if you do them on the hob, you feel like you are cooking something. I liked all the soups apart from the tom and basil, so would kill off the flavour with garlic chilli pepper ANYTHING to help get it down!!! lol happy soup making enjoy xx

best way, blitz with cold water (200ml) in the blender, put in a bowl and heat in microwave for about 1 mins 30.

I heat the water in a pan till slightly hot then put in powder and wisk then add herbs to the veg, pepper to the mushroom,chilli flakes to tomato and thai chicken. It makes them feel like a tasty meal.

lol i may sound lazy I just boil the kettle and pour it into a bowl, add the soup and blend with handheld blender

I also blend them with cold water then microwave. OR with the chicken and tomato ones (yuk) i sometimes make them in a pot and add all sorts of weird and wonderful herbs and spices to them in an attempt to trick my mind into thinking im making something delicious! haha

Back