Male about to start exante...advice needed!

tartansam

Hi folks, I have a fair bit of weight to lose me thinks, piled it on of recent, I am going to order the bumper pack from Exante tomorrow morning, I am a guy going to follow simple solution at 1200 calories a day me thinks?, 3 products and 600 calories of food, as a guy I was wondering when i reach my goal weight, would i just do the stabiliser step 1(1400 calories) for a week or 2 then the step 2(1600 calories a week) for a few weeks and so on till i reached the 2000 calorie a day mark to maintain my weight? how long should I stay on each step?
And how is the diet in general?
Kind regards

Sam Glasgow

Last edited:
Hi Sam, welcome along. Sorry I can't answer your question but have you emailed Exante?
Good luck. xx

Hope they get back to you pretty soon tomorrow.
What sort of nursing do you do?

lol A&E in Glasgow :eek: I've done a few turns in A&E as part of the trauma team when I was a site manager/nurse practitioner. Gave that up after 5yrs and I now work in the community with the Acute Response Team. I love it :D

Good luck tartansam. Just completed week one and managed to lose 14lb. The first few days are a bit of an emotional struggle whilst your body adjusts to being on the plan, but then the hunger subsides and you get 'into' being on a vcld. It's tough but the rewards are worth it and keep you motivated. I'm only just starting my journey so can't answer your other questions.

Back