Male CDC?

Hi Jim....well i've had 3 cdc finally found the right one :), and they've all been men, has never bothered me that they are men, they also have full client lists, so alot of ladies out there aren't too bothered, cos at end of day you want to lose weight, and if cdc is a bloke and helps you do it then it ya money isn't wasted. Go for it hun you'll be a great cdc x

Horribly jealous about Placebo! Bet they were FAB. Sigh.

I think you'd be good LJ so go for it... I'd not have let a male CDC do the measuring thing, but didn't let my female CDC do that either until I was slim again. That's the only con I can think of. Good luck...

xxx

Thanks for the input guys! Well, we'll see what happens in the new year at work before taking things further. I'm determined not to worry about things :D

Last night was brill, Placebo rocked and like I said above, I lost my phone, due to mental dancing :D I found a wallet, a driving licence and three credit cards while looking for my phone after the gig though, handed them in so I'm hoping a bit of karma will get my phone back lol

Had a pizza after we left :eek: I reckon I'll have danced it off though, I bought a hoody which I kept on so I wouldn't lose it, I was sweating buckets ewww :D

I think you would make a great CDC. I don't think it matters whether a CDC is male or female but would be motivated by their weight loss experience.

Good luck
Irene xx

Go for it LJ........... I personally was happy having a laday cdc but if there was only a man in my area I would have gone... My brother however, had a guy and he was happy that way too..
Good luck and sorry to hear about your job but fingers crossed you will be ok x

Being honest, pre CD i would have not gone to a male CDC if there was a female alternative i felt i could relate to just as well. I chose my CDC based on their description of their own situation and picked the one which i felt was nearer to my own. I did discount the male ones, but i think this was partly down to the fact that they didn't 'match' my situation and they only had 'after' photos on the site. I felt too embarrassed by my body to face seeing a gorgeous looking male. I think if they had put the 'before' ones on too i'd have reconsidered, as generally i get on better with men.
I discounted far more women as i thought they were too thin, or had 'only' lost 1 or 2 stone so felt they couldn't 'get' where i was at.
In retrospect, its all a load of crap. But my fat head didn't think very straight...! Not that i'm sure any weight loss will change my rambling brain, bounce off at all tangents.. like a rubber ball in a padded cell! xx

My first CDC was male and he was great, I only changed because of distance I still stay in contact with him & keep him up to date on my journey..... I say go for it!! & as you know men diet too :D:D:D

Ah, thanks everyone for the kind words, especially re. the job. Still not sure what is happening there but what will be will be...

Just a quick update, it looks like I won't be going down the CDC route! I had a good conversation with my boss this morning during my annual review and he has assured my that I would be extremely unlikely to be included in any layoffs! :D :D No payrise though :( but I will get a bonus in January. But at least I'll have a job, yay

Hi Lunar Jim,

Just thought I would add my views - I would be quite happy going to see a male CDC I wouldnt think twice about it - I think it would be really positive as well for males wanting to do CD - as I guess they would relate better to a male rather than female. Good luck in whatever path you choose.

Back