Male / female packs

LOL pimp i reckon! xx

your kidding thats a proper chav car lmao your name isnt Carrol is it ? it as no roof so you must be an hairdresser or a pimp

Get stretched :D It's a bespoke & uniquely tailored 306 cabriolet as designed by Pininfarina :p

I do get grief for it being a drop top though - they do shut up when I show em the engine bay mind ;)

n579510852_1078033_7386.jpg

How rude my post gets ignored lol how old are you hun? xx

How rude my post gets ignored lol how old are you hun? xx

lol old enough to know better & to behave myself :eek:

I'm 36, from the Midlands but have been living in Portsmouth for the past 13 years... I'm up to Manchester quite often though - visting friends in Sale, Manc centre, Lymme, Liverpool etc...

I've played out in Manchester :D In Denvers... normally go to Music Box / Sankeys when in town... gutted Electric Chair has closed :sigh:

;) :p xxx

Good god bit close to me that!! lol x

Lol lil xx

Give me a capri Tickford any day thats just peugot a taxi without a roof lol

i live in leigh near wigan want to take that back now lol x

haha - not at all :) In fact the car came from Leigh - if it's the one off the M60 to the north of Manc....

Mind you I had to roll up the windows & lock the doors as I drove up :D

Nice car mate!

I ran Nitrous in a car a few years ago... Excellent fun, but an expensive habit!

That V6 looks like it was made to fit in there... Great job!

lol NO! :eek::rolleyes:

If there's a normal way & a non-normal way I invariably do the latter :eek:

It's like my car... I had Nitros Oxide (NOS) fitted to it... it blew up... so I had a replacement engine... & dropped a big 'coff V6 in instead of what was there before :eek:

I'm a 'mare.... stubborn too :D
You sound like a right handful (no comments gaz please)
But like shaz says either 2 male or 4 female :D

ive had about 3 lol a calypso a 2.8i and a good old 1.6L but could never afford the Tickford and they are like rocking horse ....... for a good one, bugger

have you checked it ,could well be stolen from up here lol xx

1st thing I did when I knew I was buying it from Leigh lol ;)

Nice car mate!

I ran Nitrous in a car a few years ago... Excellent fun, but an expensive habit!

That V6 looks like it was made to fit in there... Great job!

Cheers mate :D NOS was fun but a bit like sex when yer 16... over in seconds & not as satisfying as you thought it was going to be :D

You sound like a right handful (no comments gaz please)
But like shaz says either 2 male or 4 female :D

Haha :eek: I'm endearing - honest ;) Cheers for feedback on packs :)

ive had about 3 lol a calypso a 2.8i and a good old 1.6L but could never afford the Tickford and they are like rocking horse ....... for a good one, bugger

LOVE capris :D Makes me wanna be 8 again watching the Professionals.... great rear wheel drive fun going everywhere sideways :D

I'm deffo gonna get one one day... always makes me smile when I see one out n about.

Back