males on the female plan

MisterMRL

just thought i'd throw this out there, i've just been to my pharmacy to pick up my stuff, now they gave me the choice of the male of female plans, i opted for the 4 smaller sachets/bars per day for the girls, as opposed to the larger sachets for the blokes, my intention was to have one small shake in the morning, a soup and a bar at lunch, then a final shake at tea time, thus making up my 4 smaller (equal to 2 large for the blokes) portions for the day, has anyone else been offered this option? it seems like a good idea to me personally :D

Last edited:
hi,
i'm sure the womens plan is only 3 sachets! not four, i also read ur post in the male forum, and u mentioned it there, i thought it might be a type error, are u sure about the 4 sachets a day mate?

hi,
i'm sure the womens plan is only 3 sachets! not four, i also read ur post in the male forum, and u mentioned it there, i thought it might be a type error, are u sure about the 4 sachets a day mate?

I *think* MisterMRL means that as a bloke he's been offered 4 ladies size servings a day instead of 2 mens ones?

You are correct though in that women on the female plan are only allowed 3 portions per day.

yep. those assumptions are spot on, the ladies sachets, for ladies are 3 portions a day, but if a male takes the female ones (the female ones being smaller than the mens) then taking 4 of the ladies equates to 2 of the mens, therefore the reason i've been offered the ladies plan, seems like the better option IMO :)

So men only have two shakes per day albeit larger portions? If thats correct I would definitely go with the option the pharmacy gave you, Does it work out the same price wise?
I just thought the men had the same amount of servings just bigger portions.

well from what i can gather, it works out the same for the male plan, regardless of what you choose, the way my pharmacy did it is by the cost per packet, for a male pack, as i was told it is £48 per week, this week i payed more because i needed 10 days supply due to timings between WI appointments, but usually they said it's £48. It does seem alot more sensible to do it this way, the phrase 'little and often' springs to mind, but i do suppose it's which ever way suits you best really, for some it may be more convenient to just have the 2 shakes/soups/bars than to mix 4 different portions, me, 4 works best (in theory, i start it on sunday)

So men only have two shakes per day albeit larger portions? If thats correct I would definitely go with the option the pharmacy gave you, Does it work out the same price wise?
I just thought the men had the same amount of servings just bigger portions.
there's a thread here about how much we pay for lipotrim, and the ladies pay £36wk while men pay £48wk. but i guess if u do the math 4 womens portions a day come to £48wk as well.

there's a thread here about how much we pay for lipotrim, and the ladies pay £36wk while men pay £48wk. but i guess if u do the math 4 womens portions a day come to £48wk as well.

I was only asking!! but if you also read that thread you will see there is a vast difference in what people pay for Lipotrim anyway!!

seems some pharmacies are taking advantage of some people by charging excessively, I see the general consensus being £36 p/w for the laydees and £48 p/w for the blokes, with the obvious exceptions

Is there is difference in flavours for men and women? If so u might b best to aulternate between male and female so that you could have more varriety. You can always only make the male ones up in half portions, making half at a time and saving the rest for later. If the flavours are the same then id probably go for the female cos as u say a little and often is probably more satifying.

I only pay £33

hmm, i've never heard that either, i'm doing 4 portions of the female plan, as i'm a bloke 4 female ones make up the 2 male portions but may be worth a word with the pharmacy in your case

I thought that men had different nutritional requirements to women. If the 4 female packs make up the same vitamins and minerals as 2 male packs, then hey, why not :) Wish I could have 4 packs a day! lol

Back