Staff member
Maria_Before.jpg

Maria_Now.jpg

Looking wonderful Malinky!!!

Well done!!!

85.4lbs. is absolutely brill!!!

Love Mini xxx

This is fantiastic news ...

It's great achievement, Malinky, and what a stunning'after'photo (the before photo looked good too). That top really suits you. Just in time for Christmas too.

Thanks Everyone!

Wow - I've just been reading all your lovely comments (and the ones on the "Inspiration" Thread as well) and now I'm sitting here blubbing my eyes out!
It's so nice to have what I've done recognized by people other then my friends and family and it's got me a bit overwhelmed!
All I can say is that I couldn't have done it without everyone at MiniMins. The support has been fantastic, even when I haven't been posting I've been hanging around reading and just knowing that there are other people going through the same thing as me has helped enormously - so thanks again everyone but remember it goes two ways and I couldn't have done it without you all!

Now onto keeping it off!!

Wow Malinky!! What a waist!! Malinky long legs for sure!!

Your a star.

Dizzy x

congratulations
Have to say you do look great. Saw your pics on the 'nightshift workers forum' and thought you looked fantastic (as I posted!!)
Can I ask..when did you start the VLCD?

Have Changed my Signature!

Hadn't even occurred to me that I needed to update my signature now I AM a Slinky Malinky, so as you can see I've changed it as I am determined to stay this way!!

G - I started at the beginning of August, did my 14 weeks of LL Foundation, then just over a month of Development and then started Management last Thursday.
I've been lucky in that I lost the weight fairly quickly (if somewhat unevenly - some weeks a pound and then other half a stone!). I lost 6 stone in just under 4 months - I don't know why it's worked so well, I think it just suited me and my body (or maybe I gave all those chubby little fat cells such a shock they decided to pack up and leave!) either way I can definitely say it's the best thing I've ever done and I wish I'd done it years ago!:)

Congratulations Malinky, :D

I am still amazed and fancinated by before and after pictures, I'm always thinking "Are they really the same person, is it their sister/brother, their mother/father???"

You look great!!!

SLinky malinky is right. You look amazing. Well done. You must be delighted with yourself.

CLAP CLAP CLAP - standing ovation !!

x

Bettyboo

You look absolutely fantastic, and years younger!! Congratulations:D

Back