Malteaser Bunnies are back!!!

Oooh are they only 8 syns? I love these so much it's unhealthy!

Oooo, I've not trie these however I had a malteeser advent calendar and the little chocs were yummy... Might have to try one and to see if they are the same

Bad, bad news... Malteaser bunnies are my most favourite ever chocolate!!! Definately worth 8 syns after weigh in tho hehe... I must be feeling better as I now fancy a malteaser bunny!!! :)

I'm fighting the urge to nip down Morrisons as i saw them on the till there earlier in the week.

(When I say I saw them on the till, I mean in a box on the side. Not working the till :-D )

Oh I love these too..
Had one already. Will really have to try and limit them to once a week...

Noooo, I've been missing out on them since November? Where have I been?!!!

Probably best I didn't see them in Nov :p In tesco I saw a big bag of mini ones! But I can't be trusted not to scoff the lot!
x

I'm fighting the urge to nip down Morrisons as i saw them on the till there earlier in the week.

(When I say I saw them on the till, I mean in a box on the side. Not working the till :-D )

Hahaha Now I have visions of a giant chocolate bunny "Would you like any cash back madam " :)

xxx

Tig said:
Probably best I didn't see them in Nov :p In tesco I saw a big bag of mini ones! But I can't be trusted not to scoff the lot!
x

Mini ones????? Why have I not seen these! Must find them nowwwwww xx

The mini ones are 63 calories each so 3 syns, not easy to not scoff all of them though, they are indiviually wrapped and there is about 5 in a bag, £1 a bag in Co-op at the mo.

rootsfran said:
The mini ones are 63 calories each so 3 syns, not easy to not scoff all of them though, they are indiviually wrapped and there is about 5 in a bag, £1 a bag in Co-op at the mo.

Thanks-coop on the way home for me in the morning :)

I've just popped into Tesco and they are selling bags of mini malteaser bunnies which work out at 3 syns... Mmmmmm!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't have a spare 8 syns for a large bunny

BeckyT said:
I've just popped into Tesco and they are selling bags of mini malteaser bunnies which work out at 3 syns... Mmmmmm!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't have a spare 8 syns for a large bunny

Cheers-someone already mentioned the mini ones on the first page ;) x

8 Syns :eek: I guess I am the only one thinking that these are so not worth more than half of one days Syn allowance :confused:

Princess_Stevie said:
8 Syns :eek: I guess I am the only one thinking that these are so not worth more than half of one days Syn allowance :confused:

I'm with you on that which is why I was chuffed when I found the mini ones (which aren't that mini really). If I was going to spend my syns on choccy I'd rather have a crunchie for a extra 1.5 syns as it feels a lot more substantial

Guess its all about personal preference!

Back