• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Malteaser Bunnies are back!!!

Jaq

Silver Member
Oooh are they only 8 syns? I love these so much it's unhealthy!

BeckyT

Always trying!
Oooo, I've not trie these however I had a malteeser advent calendar and the little chocs were yummy... Might have to try one and to see if they are the same

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Bad, bad news... Malteaser bunnies are my most favourite ever chocolate!!! Definately worth 8 syns after weigh in tho hehe... I must be feeling better as I now fancy a malteaser bunny!!! :)

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I'm fighting the urge to nip down Morrisons as i saw them on the till there earlier in the week.

(When I say I saw them on the till, I mean in a box on the side. Not working the till :-D )

sleepymum

Silver Member
Oh I love these too..
Had one already. Will really have to try and limit them to once a week...

Jaq

Silver Member
Noooo, I've been missing out on them since November? Where have I been?!!!

Tig

Likes to eat
Probably best I didn't see them in Nov :p In tesco I saw a big bag of mini ones! But I can't be trusted not to scoff the lot!
x

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
I'm fighting the urge to nip down Morrisons as i saw them on the till there earlier in the week.

(When I say I saw them on the till, I mean in a box on the side. Not working the till :-D )

Hahaha Now I have visions of a giant chocolate bunny "Would you like any cash back madam " :)

xxx

WelshJojo

Gold Member
Tig said:
Probably best I didn't see them in Nov :p In tesco I saw a big bag of mini ones! But I can't be trusted not to scoff the lot!
x

Mini ones????? Why have I not seen these! Must find them nowwwwww xx

rootsfran

The mini ones are 63 calories each so 3 syns, not easy to not scoff all of them though, they are indiviually wrapped and there is about 5 in a bag, £1 a bag in Co-op at the mo.

WelshJojo

Gold Member
rootsfran said:
The mini ones are 63 calories each so 3 syns, not easy to not scoff all of them though, they are indiviually wrapped and there is about 5 in a bag, £1 a bag in Co-op at the mo.

Thanks-coop on the way home for me in the morning :)

BeckyT

Always trying!
I've just popped into Tesco and they are selling bags of mini malteaser bunnies which work out at 3 syns... Mmmmmm!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't have a spare 8 syns for a large bunny

WelshJojo

Gold Member
BeckyT said:
I've just popped into Tesco and they are selling bags of mini malteaser bunnies which work out at 3 syns... Mmmmmm!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't have a spare 8 syns for a large bunny

Cheers-someone already mentioned the mini ones on the first page ;) x

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
8 Syns :eek: I guess I am the only one thinking that these are so not worth more than half of one days Syn allowance :confused:

BeckyT

Always trying!
Princess_Stevie said:
8 Syns :eek: I guess I am the only one thinking that these are so not worth more than half of one days Syn allowance :confused:

I'm with you on that which is why I was chuffed when I found the mini ones (which aren't that mini really). If I was going to spend my syns on choccy I'd rather have a crunchie for a extra 1.5 syns as it feels a lot more substantial

Guess its all about personal preference!