MALTESER FREEZER DESSERT

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Malteser Freezer - (the whole dessert is 5½ syns)

1 pot quark
2 toffee Muller light
1 fun size Maltesers

Bash up the Maltesers and mix all the ingredients together.

Add sweetener if required and freeze.

It makes a lovely frozen desert.

Last edited:
Maybe VLF plain cottage cheese, but you would have to blitz it well to get all the lumps out of it......this may work.

Last edited:
You could use fromage frais instead of quark I would think. That's what's used in the SW ice cream recipe.

Also... and this is just being picky... I have a treat size maltesers bag daily and they are, in fact, 5.5 syns! I know I seem totally fussy, but if you took them as 5, and had 3 bags a day, you'd be having an extra 1.5 syns a day, which over 7 days is 10.5 syns over.

Anyway... this dessert sounds lush and I will be trying it soon. It'll make my evening treat last even longer!!! :)

Thank you for pointing the syns out, I will edit the recipe, much obliged thank you, and thank you for your suggestion too. X

I missed this first time of posting, looks fab and when I manage to locate some quark (which is tough in these parts!) I will be making this!

ooooh i'm going to make this my WI night treat! thanks! :D xx

yum sounds nice xx thnx

I made this earlier and its now sat in my freezer. Am just waiting for darling daughter to go to bed so I can have a nice long soak then indulge in this yummy looking dessert.

I was wondering what the syns would be if I added crunchie or wispa bits???

Just check your syns and add, I'm sorry I don't know the syns....I think it's great to experiment with these sort of recipes, enjoy.....

this was lush, just what you need to get rid of the sweet tooth demon .... and lasts alot longer than a bar of choccy

Back