MAMA22 diary

Had a shake this morning and really enjoyed it I was missing them after adding more and more food (strange I know) and have my lunch planned. Had a naughty Starbucks frap (with a millies cookie) yesterday so must be better today.

With a black coffee and have planned for a shake then for lunch oven baked egg with salsa and salad not sure after that. The damage was 1.2lb but I'm also TOTM starting today or tomorrow so it might just be that. I ate a lot yesterday but nothing really naughty the worst things was one choc chip cookie (55cal) but I did only eat one and a bag of crisps. The rest was shake, omelette, chicken bites, apple, home made popcorn and half a pork stake :-(
My report card today says "must try harder" :-(

Aw no! You're doing amazing! Keep
Going!!! Xx

Well after our puppy chewed the cable to my cross trainer (when I was on it) my new one has finally arrived can't wait to restart training shame I'm off on holiday on Sunday. The puppy is fine just had a little shock, also after talking to reebok about the cable for the treadmill (puppy again but it was off this time) a kettle lead was recommended as it costs less then a lead from them, how nice was that TY reebok

Only 10 minutes done on my cross trainer last night that's not good will aim for 15 tonight, its amazing how fast fitness levels drop. On a positive note a went out in public today with skinny jeans and knee high boots on and felt good. I managed to find 2 pairs of knee highs at the weekend that fit me properly hubby also treated me to some new clothes, I have gone for a completely new style. I was a jeans, T-shirt and trainers girl since my first pregnancy and now I have skirts, dresses and skinny jeans.

Week away done, eating done, drinking done, walking lots done weight in not done till the morning. Fingers crossed I haven't done much damage.

I actually missed my CD shakes so looking forward to my first one in the morning.

Went away with 9lb to go till target (was down to 7lb at one point) as long as I haven't reached 1st to go (again) I will be happy

Hey mama, welcome back :) did you all have fun? I bet with all that walking the damage isn't as bad as it could have been, good luck for weigh in love, let us know! X

2.4lb on not bad at all after full fry up every day, far to much alcohol and some puddings ( not every night) so I'm happy with that.

Going to have my first shake in a bit and I'm now 11.4lb to go till target still can be done by Christmas.

We had a fantastic time thanks my little girls loved it, so much to do we had to wake them up at 10 each morning or they would have missed breakfast lol

Doing ok but my 2.4 gain went to 4.8 gain by the next morning, think it was my water levels picking back up after alcohol.

So back on the diet for me at 10st 13.6 (thank god I didn't see 11 again) also managed 30min on my xtrainer so my scales have already moved down a little. My official WI is tomorrow, I had to keep it as a Wednesday as if I slip up at the weekend I can fix it before WI

I also seem to be missing myfitness pal buddies, come back ladies x

Lol I hear you....!

WI in the morning I know my holiday gain has not gone yet :-(
Also before my hol I would have an omelette at dinner and would be full for the rest of the day but now no such luck. I must have stretched my stomach last week as 3/4 hrs or so later I want FOOD. Hope this will shrink again soon

What is wrong with me I am sure I have been good the last week and the scales have gone up for 3 days in a row? It's not my TOTM and we go away again next weekend for a long weekend and I'm now not looking forward to it at all.
I keep a food diary and reading it over the last few days it's not that bad I'm only hitting about 1200 cal. Feel really down on myself don't know if I should eat more of SS again for a couple of days to try and kick things on. Have checked this morning and I'm still in ketosis.

Much better today 2 shakes/ soup so far and a tiny amount of chicken, will have another shake when my girls have tea and fingers crossed for the morning.

Back