MAMA22 diary

Well my stupid week is over and my WI this morning showed a 2 lb gain (pleased with that as I expected more) but this week is a new start and new my first target is 10stone so 14 lb to go

Ok feeling much better and have stuck to things so far today didn't think that was possible at 9 this morning. Looking through old pictures of me (not that I have many) helped can't believe I was that big but even looking at pictures of me now I still don't feel small enough, will have to see how I feel when I'm at target. Not long to go now just need to stick to it again like the week before last

I bet you any money that 2lb will give you a great kickstart now. Are any of your before and after pictures on here?

Oh dear I'm very hungry this morning first day back on 100% (bar a green salad) yesterday and I have gone up 1lb. I know I haven't gained fat and it's just my water levels going up and it will be down tomorrow. I have promised myself 4 shakes today as I am so hungry.

I'm back in 100% too. I will be sending you positive vibes!
We can do it!!

We can do this
Been so busy this morning that I'm only just getting my first shake yey might only need 3 today. Also feel very hyper not sure what's going on my coffee is decaf.

image-4065771414.jpg

Before picture

image-3977770421.jpg

Two weeks ago at 11,4

WOW!!!
That is amazing, very inspiring xx

Thanks jess

Well another new day and did well yesterday have another busy day ahead so all being well I should be good. Still hungry this morning but u managed yesterday so I can do it again, I know ketosis won't be long I'm thinking sometime today, it's not like I had loads of carbs last week. I only have 3 weeks till I go away and breakfast and evening meal is included so it time to push it out and get as closed to my target before I'm
Made to eat someone else's cooking (I have been told they have a salad bar)

Keep going Jess we can get to target together. Xx

Saturdays got to love them. I'm setting out with all intensions of being good today was awake almost all night could not sleep for some reason.

Weekends are always hard as I'm normally. Racing all over with the family, visiting parents, shopping ect and we always end up nipping somewhere for lunch, but we are picking up some paint and wallpaper for our bedroom and living room. Also have a new summerhouse and girlies playhouse to paint up so fingers crossed we will be to busy for "lunch out"

I can't believe you are being so strong when you look so good! I have promised the kids a McDonald's but I will be doing drive thru then home, I don't have as much faith in myself! x

Christ you girls are good!! I threatened to punch my other half for eating cereal near me! Cereal!!! I don't even like it!!!!!

Ha ha, I don't particularly like scabby dogs but i could eat one now!

Ok I caved but only a little I ended up eating 2 pieces of chicken select as hubby could only eat 3 and a larger fries, but it's only chicken so not beating myself up. Also I have worked hard this afternoon I have painted 1 large summer house and my girlies playhouse so think I burnt the chicken off, now I'm cold from being outside all afternoon and my back hurts :-(

Well sat in a pub my girls are eating Sunday lunch, hubby is eating chicken fajitas and I ordered............. A single side salad, tiny little thing in a bowl but still very nice and healthy

Of to the doctors for me this morning I was in agony yesterday with my ribs and back, and I wake up this morning with tonsillitis :-(

Oh no mama, hope you feel better soon. Tonsilitis is evil!! xx

Back