MAMA22 diary

People will break in anywhere. Mind you, kids toys are expensive - maybe they wanted a free pressie for their kids, or thought there might be prams in there which can resell for a few quid. Such a shame though - we have to lock everything up all the time these days.

I am sure you can find something fun for your hair - maybe go see another hairdresser for a style discussion?

Had a great time away and a fantastic night at the titanic ball last night, great food and lots of dancing. But back to the diet in Monday weight has gone up to 10,12 from 10,8 3/4.
Managed to get a hair piece so hair was fine

image-3423127107.jpg

All ready to go

Attachments

• image-2037915848.jpg
    image-2037915848.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 51
Hey mama u look so stunning! Not a for moment would I tink ur 10.12 u look like ur 9st in pics !! Stunning xxx

I love that dress! It's gorgeous x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 5ft 7.5 so the weight is spread well lol
The dress was an eBay bargain £9.99 now searching for my next one for a ball in June

You look fab and the dress is great. Hair is lovely too.

Ok so the week away verdict is in and I'm now 10,12 and 3/8 so heads down and back to getting this last stone off for good.
Go loads to do this week so should keep me busy and mind off food.

STS this morning but to be expected after what I ate. Anyway had a look at my daily wi's from before my week off and if I'm good now u could be back to my Pre holiday weight before the weekend, that's the kick up the bum I needed.

just catching up, you look great in your pics well done :)

You looked fab in that dress. You have a wonderful figure. (Hubby is handsome - you make a lovely couple.)

Great save on the hair.

Thank you both of you.

As normal doing well this morning it's always afternoons when I cheat but not today I will shift this last 12lb (again)

Morning mamamia - hows it going today? I know how you feel afternoons are so hard, especially when you pick the kids up fro school and its snack time!

Anyway - I am not so much kicking butt today as gently smacking it - but getting there slowly!

I'm just rubbish lol every afternoon, glad your doing well, think it will be a long training session for me later

Hi M22

Enjoy your kick butt session!

Not the best day today so will be training hard later.

Today I have made real Yorkshire puddings to freeze for sunday as the in-laws are coming including great gran for lunch and thought I will only get cheeky comments if I just use shop ones. Never made them before so doing them in advance I don't have to worry about flops, but I'm well pleased

image-193994862.jpg

They look great! They're very tricky to do right so well done :D

The Yorkshires look fab. I hope the dinner goes well.

Back