MAMA22 diary

Hi Mama22 --

How awful re: your DD's getting bitten. I hope the school did something about protecting the other children from the biter.

So close to goal now! Well done.

Mel

She pointed the biter to me and 6 other parents the other day bless her so they now all know who it is, so much for the school keeping thing quiet she pointed at her and said "mummy she bit me bit my nose naughty girl" lol

Had a great day today in to town for the fruit and veg stalls then to a country house/ park for a long walk 90min and then picnic, I had one egg sandwich homemade none of the cakes crisps or anything I had packed for my girlies.

Hi Mama22 --

Great self-control: with the biter (I'd have wanted to bite her back) and the treaty foods. I hope you have a good weekend.

Well was out last night wine and a curry no rice or bread, them long walk today to feed the ducks again and planned another picnic but we still had terrible fog at lunch time so pub. I had half the bread and ate the filling with side salad and about 8 chips (homemade fat things yum) then another long walk. After we called at the in laws my little girls experienced the fun of the fair or the first time. After spending a fortune on ride my little girls have gone to bed saying "good night fishy" to our 2 new house guests, you have to win a goldfish at the fair it's part of growing up.

I did stand on the scales tonight and weigh less then I did this morning??????

She pointed the biter to me and 6 other parents the other day bless her so they now all know who it is, so much for the school keeping thing quiet she pointed at her and said "mummy she bit me bit my nose naughty girl" lol

Had a great day today in to town for the fruit and veg stalls then to a country house/ park for a long walk 90min and then picnic, I had one egg sandwich homemade none of the cakes crisps or anything I had packed for my girlies.

Ha - that always make me laugh, when you go to nursery and they tell you they can't name the child, and then yours points her out! My DD once pointed out a girl who had hit her, in front of the other childs parents. They looked so embarrassed.

Well was out last night wine and a curry no rice or bread, them long walk today to feed the ducks again and planned another picnic but we still had terrible fog at lunch time so pub. I had half the bread and ate the filling with side salad and about 8 chips (homemade fat things yum) then another long walk. After we called at the in laws my little girls experienced the fun of the fair or the first time. After spending a fortune on ride my little girls have gone to bed saying "good night fishy" to our 2 new house guests, you have to win a goldfish at the fair it's part of growing up.

I did stand on the scales tonight and weigh less then I did this morning??????

Thats good then isn't it? Thats where I want to be, eating normal food around me but with control so I carry on losing some weight. :)

Keep it up, how much have you got to go now? I am back at 11 stone so 1 stone at least to go.

egbert said:
Thats good then isn't it? Thats where I want to be, eating normal food around me but with control so I carry on losing some weight. :)

Keep it up, how much have you got to go now? I am back at 11 stone so 1 stone at least to go.

I would love to say 4lb to go like my scales say but I'm picking up new ones tomorrow as I think mine are on the way out lol.

Ok so new scales say 10.12 I also got weighed at boots and superdrug and they all agree so 12lb till target :-(

Ok first day today really going for it and I don't feel bad at all, tried yesterday and was ok even managed 30 min training but ended up hungry after so had some chicken. Done as much cleaning as I'm going to do today now sat in the sun with my youngest.

You have done amazingly well and you'll get shot of that 12 pounds in no time. I've had to come in from the sun as it's just too hot for me! No I am not complaining! I have to say the sun really lifts ones spirits!

HI

Sounds like we are still about the same weight - I am showing as 10.13 still. Not a lot coming off this week, so I cant decide whether to stick to trying to do it myself foodwise or go back on to CD to just shift the stone.

HOws things?

I have been SS with some chicken or turkey with loads of water, walking and cross trainer for the last few days. I have 2 weeks till we take the girlies to butlins for the week and the Friday we get back I still have to fit in to my ball gown. I'm at the point that it fits but will only look better if I lose. If I gain any at this weight now it won't fit so I need to get as much as I can off NOW (can't go to the seaside and not have fish and chips lol)

How's the job?

Hhhhmmmmm seem to have a new fight in me think the scales being so wrong was the kick I needed to pull me finger out.
One shake so far today and some chicken with loads of water.

Well first of the month WI Tuesday and we are away on the 16th hhmmmm how much can I shift before then. Oh's birthday tomorrow (I'm cooking a party tea) and our 9th wedding anniversary on the 5th (we decided not to have a meal out to help me so I'm cooking a healthy tea, very small portion for me.
Would love to be at target but can't see that happening lol

Sounds like your are making things work. I hope you enjoy your special days and time with the LOs.

Oh mel things have gone down hill over the weekend I haven't been very naughty but anything I eat is staying on in lb's :-( what's wrong with having a small salad? Why the weight increase? Oh well keep plodding on

Did oh a birthday party tea last night so today I must be good, I must be good, I must be good, will be saying this to myself all day

So - hows things doing? Sounds like you are struggling as much as me right now? Time for a kick up both our bums?

egbert said:
So - hows things doing? Sounds like you are struggling as much as me right now? Time for a kick up both our bums?

Ok day yesterday, today was better but as both my girlies are sick and have been hanging off me all day I'm using the 40 min on the cross trainer calories burned to have a G&T.
It's our anniversary (9years ) tomorrow and we had planned a home cooked meal but, I have said I will still cook but I'm going to stay good.

We have until the 16th Egbert before I will be tested every day with very naughty food slap me and set me a target lol

Back