MAMA22 diary

Ah it is like drinking to treat snake bite. ;)

3 custard creams is brilliant compared to me this weekend :(

As planned I had the weekend off'ish tomato based curry no rice or anything yesterday and my parents over for Sunday lunch just veg and meat for me with one homemade Yorkshire pud. Back to it tomorrow and tbh I can't wait what is this full feeling I no like.
But even with this weekend I have estimated a 3 or 4lb loss on my Tuesday WI, tried very hard with portion control and didn't have any Easter egg everyone else was eating but did have wine.

Sounds like you've done really well considering what you couldve had instead!
The most important thing about this diet is learning control once the weight is gone and I think you've nailed it as best as anyone can, we all deserve a glass or wine or a chocolate now and again its just about control :)

Oh and I've followed in your foot steps and bought a cross trainer! Someone on Fb was selling it for £38 so she's dropping it off to me soon :)

Krissykat said:
Sounds like you've done really well considering what you couldve had instead!
The most important thing about this diet is learning control once the weight is gone and I think you've nailed it as best as anyone can, we all deserve a glass or wine or a chocolate now and again its just about control :)

Oh and I've followed in your foot steps and bought a cross trainer! Someone on Fb was selling it for £38 so she's dropping it off to me soon :)

Yey love my cross trainer back on it tomorrow.

Thank you, I'm aiming for 100% Monday through Friday and 70 good 30 naughty at the weekend (I still slip during the week) this last stone will go cant wait to see how I have done on Tuesday.

Can't wait for you to tell us how you've done tuesday :)

Ok back to it today 2 coffees, 1 shake and a very small amount of roast beef from yesterday. It going ok but I am hungry :-( must keep busy

Good self control. My OH has a cross trainer -- that might be my first stop after the cast comes off.

Ok back to it today 2 coffees, 1 shake and a very small amount of roast beef from yesterday. It going ok but I am hungry :-( must keep busy

Feel your pain! Shakes not cutting it today all I can think about is a tuna salad lol, we must stay strong though!

I should get the cast off on Wednesday.

Krissykat said:
Feel your pain! Shakes not cutting it today all I can think about is a tuna salad lol, we must stay strong though!

Just had my second shake then picking my eldest up from preschool at 3 so then I can go on the cross trainer. We will not eat.

I can't it makes the littlest things such a hassle.

2 shakes, 3 coffee's 2 crab sticks and a little bit of beef also just done 40min in the cross trainer, not bad going at all today even though I'm still starving lol

Food sounds fair. Get some water flavorings they really help.

Just had my last shake and feel stupidly stuffed lol I have the veg drinks mix and love that, I have had water as well as my coffee but always forget to note it lol

Veg is nice in this weather to warm u up abit! I never note my water either, I downloaded an app to help me keep track but only used it for about a day! I'm awful with that kinda thing

HOw you doing today hun?

egbert said:
HOw you doing today hun?

Feeling ok only a little bit of beef and chicken as extra today WI tomorrow fingers crossed I want 3/4 off even after my bad'ish weekend.

Back