MAMA22 diary

Good luck!

So this weeks results are in and apparently I was 11,0 and 3/8 last Tuesday now I'm 10,10 and 3/8 so 4lb this week even with having food this weekend.

Brilliant well done :D

Whoop !!! Fab loss.

4 lbs well done you. I hope I have something good this week after so much messing about.

So - do you feel spurred on - are we aiming for the 10.7 next?

egbert said:
4 lbs well done you. I hope I have something good this week after so much messing about.

So - do you feel spurred on - are we aiming for the 10.7 next?

What are you now Hun?

I would love 10,7 by Saturday It only 3lb do can be done.

Im sure youll do that hun your doing so well x

Have accidentally had a couple of choc bourbons :( But drinking lots of water to flush them out :)

At least you are exercising, I am sitting at my desk as always!

egbert said:
Have accidentally had a couple of choc bourbons :( But drinking lots of water to flush them out :)

At least you are exercising, I am sitting at my desk as always!

I'm drinking loads but nothing's coming out lol (sorry tmi)

mama22 said:
Note to self don't train for as long caus I'm hungry grrrrrr

Well don't worry hun, I'm hungry and I've done nothing in the way of exercise! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooooo! Brilliant loss. The perfect 4!

Do you think the cross trainer is helping?

Just read how many carbs are in each biscuit that will put you off! I done that yesterday when I fancied a jammy dodger, 11gs of carbs per biscuit!!!
Scary.

bettiesrevenge said:
Wooooo! Brilliant loss. The perfect 4!

Do you think the cross trainer is helping?

Yes but if I do long sessions I get hungry think I will stick with a 40min today, toning wise it's doing it's job and after yesterday my arms are even sore today lol

Zest for Life said:
Well don't worry hun, I'm hungry and I've done nothing in the way of exercise! Xxx

I think I did to much was so hungry ended up eating chicken oh and crab sticks lol

Krissykat said:
Just read how many carbs are in each biscuit that will put you off! I done that yesterday when I fancied a jammy dodger, 11gs of carbs per biscuit!!!
Scary.

It's done now and nothing I can do but do better today and I love jammy dodgers

Everytime I check your diary your talking about biscuits!!! Lol
Wasn't it you that ate custard creams for your headache??? ;) xxx

It's done now and nothing I can do but do better today and I love jammy dodgers

Lol probably shouldn't have mentioned those ;)
Well thats it all you can do is draw a line under it and move on, plenty of time to do damage control before next w.i and I doubt there was much if any anyway

Back