MAMA22 diary

egbert said:
I read 50 shades. It was fun, but I'm not sure it's worth all the hype it's received! I hear they are making it into a film!

Hows everything going? I'm going to start using ,y diary on here again. I miss chatting to you all :(

I agree, x

Your away in caravan first time isn't it? Hope you having fun, bet your glad you not in a tent this weekend!

Just got back and it was fab even let the girlies play on the beach yesterday it was sunny yey. Haven't even used the heating in the caravan it's been lovely. Not holding out much hope for my weight but never mind we had fun.

Sounds like a lovely family outing.

Glad you enjoyed it :) lucky with the weather then x

Ok finished all the fifty shades books a few days ago and really enjoyed them what a lovely story. A friend has recommended a book called "bared to you" and said it is so much better then fifty so of to the shops I go.

Masquerade ball tonight can't wait

Have fun.

-----------------------------------
That's me drawing a line under my past few weeks lol
Big meal out Friday then away for the night in the caravan fish and chips dinner Saturday curry no rice Saturday night cooked breakfast Sunday and Chinese last night terrible gained 2.5lb must say it was a healthy cooked breakfast no oil ect and loads of walking.

Today is my new day 1 :-( and have nothing on now for 2 and a half weeks then it's my 30th on the 1st

Current weight 11,2.5

2.5 is nothing in the grand scheme, it will be gone before u know it aslong as u get straight back to it :)
And u haven't gone mad and winged uve enjoyed urself !

mama22 said:
-----------------------------------
That's me drawing a line under my past few weeks lol
Big meal out Friday then away for the night in the caravan fish and chips dinner Saturday curry no rice Saturday night cooked breakfast Sunday and Chinese last night terrible gained 2.5lb must say it was a healthy cooked breakfast no oil ect and loads of walking.

Today is my new day 1 :-( and have nothing on now for 2 and a half weeks then it's my 30th on the 1st

Current weight 11,2.5[/QUOT

You baby!!! Happy Bday a wee bit early.

Krissykat said:
2.5 is nothing in the grand scheme, it will be gone before u know it aslong as u get straight back to it :)
And u haven't gone mad and winged uve enjoyed urself !
She's right - it's probably carb bloat. Bad rice!

Actually got back training tonight only 30min but better then nothing can't remember my last training session naughty mama

Hi Mama -

30 minutes is a fab restart. You don't want to over do then be too sore to work out the rest of be week.

30 mins is great! practically a full work out where I'm concerned lol
I've only done 10 mins so far but planning on doing more!

Morning Mama -

happy Wednesday!

Ok week 2.6lb of this week (and its totm) and back to training 45 min this morning, 40 min yesterday and 20 the day before that. Had the weekend away and came back at the same weight after healthy options. Friday night after we arrived I had a smoked salmon salad the Saturday shake, a chicken breast burger and salad (grilled chicken no coating) then lobster salad for tea.

Out for a meal on wednesday (1st aug) for my 30th so I know I'm not going to be at target but never mind. Away for 2 weeks in Cornwall from the 16th so will see what I can get to by then and sort whatever happens when I get back.

How is everyone else getting on?

mama22 said:
Ok week 2.6lb of this week (and its totm) and back to training 45 min this morning, 40 min yesterday and 20 the day before that. Had the weekend away and came back at the same weight after healthy options. Friday night after we arrived I had a smoked salmon salad the Saturday shake, a chicken breast burger and salad (grilled chicken no coating) then lobster salad for tea.

Out for a meal on wednesday (1st aug) for my 30th so I know I'm not going to be at target but never mind. Away for 2 weeks in Cornwall from the 16th so will see what I can get to by then and sort whatever happens when I get back.

How is everyone else getting on?

Hi Mama,

Sounds like your doing well. You'll be closer to target and you've done well with your fitness (your food sounds amazing). Enjoy your birthday and Cotnish Holiday!

Had an amazing weekend thanks to my wonderful husband organising a fantastic surprise 30th birthday party for me . My sister did some gorgeous food and I drank and ate far to much. Then went out for a family meal yesterday so all in all 4lb on in one weekend (onfg) I'm hoping its just food weight and carb load, trained for an hour this morning and just having my first shake.

Apparently my celebrations aren't over yet either

Happy belated birthday!!! Enjoy!!!

Thank you mel

Been making birthday cakes for others this week one 16 year old and one 2 year old

image-1094017301.jpg

image-133489543.jpg

image-1740907324.jpg

Those cakes look amazing!

Back