Man knows best or not........

Yikes! Ugg being sea sick sucks! I got sea sick on the 2nd wreck dive I went on. I just jumped in the water and it went away after a bit though!
I went diving on the wreck after and there was a 10 ft nurse shark next to me. Scared the crap out of me!

Yikes! Ugg being sea sick sucks! I got sea sick on the 2nd wreck dive I went on. I just jumped in the water and it went away after a bit though!
I went diving on the wreck after and there was a 10 ft nurse shark next to me. Scared the crap out of me!

when I was pregnant with my 5 year old son hubby and i did one of those cheap weekend "cruises" to Amsterdam. From about the 2nd hour of being on the ship I started throwing up and as if good things happen to me NOT we could not dock cause the see was too rough all the while me throwing my guts up. They moved us to a different cabin to see it that helped, nope and the fact that in the end we only had 1 hour in Amsterdam did me in! I will never step foot on a boat again!

I'm dying to do it!! Lol and I'm totally gonna be a rebel and reach out and try and touch one too!!

Haha free chum.... Nice lol! Good way of attracting them I suppose lol!'

I wouldn't do that! Especially if there is chum in the water! They might take your arm!

I would literally **** myself lol

Your in a cage so they can't get you!!! Lol!! I'm dying to do it!!! And to arrange a safari too!

If you stick your arm out that's not in the cage! Lol

Hahaha!! If you ever do that you should definitely get one of those disposable underwater cameras and take some pics! How cool would that be?! X

Oh I will definately!! I'm serious like, I've told Simon we Are going to Jamaica, South Africa and maybe Australia before we have kids lol!!

Oh! Can I come? Hahaha x

You can come to all except Jamaica cus that's our honeymoon lol

Woohoo! How fun would that be? lol

Back