Man On A Mission!

EximiusAstrum said:
Haha! Got ill be twatted then! X

Haha! My night out is Christmas eve now,so that will be like 6 weeks without alcohol,ill probably only need to smell the voddy to be paralytic,can't wait! Lol x

So I'm off out next Saturday, I plan to stick to the plan Friday and Saturday (have a small protein and complex carb meal before going out) what's the best alcoholic drink to have?

vodka and coke zero is carb free :)

That would probably taste a bit rank, but would work!

If I'm having proper night out I just drink and eat what I want. Then get on the wagon again the day after. It's Friday night drinks, after work drink, night caps and the one after uni that turns into an all nighter that I try to avoid.

Agreed!! My usual drinking pattern is: Friday drinks after work, home to sink 3 bulmers and 2 bottles of wine, Saturday wine with lunch and a half bottle of gin before going out - night out, 3 bottles of wine with Sunday roast and a few g&t's before bed. So, to go from that to not a drop this weekend in dead chuffed!

I suggest a bit of a better plan than that! Manchester can be great, but can also be crap if you don't know where your going! What kind of thing are you fancying?

iwillbethinagain said:
I suggest a bit of a better plan than that! Manchester can be great, but can also be crap if you don't know where your going! What kind of thing are you fancying?

My friend likes all the stuff that's in the charts! Im from Birmingham so I know how hit or miss the cities can be with clubs! x

My friend likes all the stuff that's in the charts! Im from Birmingham so I know how hit or miss the cities can be with clubs! x

Deansgate locks has a few bars which plays chart stuff, there NQ that is quite trendy, the gay village is a magnet for hen parties, and Printworks (I find a big rough) x

EximiusAstrum said:
Deansgate locks has a few bars which plays chart stuff, there NQ that is quite trendy, the gay village is a magnet for hen parties, and Printworks (I find a big rough) x

I've already said I want to go to the gay village but the girls won't have it! I explained how unfair it is to grow up watching queer as folk and not go to Manchesters gay village but my plea got denied haha, thanks for the info x

Back